The most expensive Disney theme park trip: $100,000+

Originally published at: The most expensive Disney theme park trip: $100,000+ | Boing Boing

3 Likes

While a lot of this tour’s aspects are obviously appealing and exciting, the fact that they’re going to be enjoyed only by a handful of rich arseholes* makes it all a lot less wonderful.

[* yes, every last one of them. It’s unconscionable in 2023 to take a 24-day joyride in a jetliner that’s more than 2/3 empty.]

5 Likes

Yawn. We are apparently in the golden age where thousandaires and their money are soon parted.

3 Likes

For the price of a Titanic Coffin, you could do this trip twice. I know which I would prefer.

5 Likes

Ryan Reynolds But Why GIF - Ryan Reynolds But Why - Discover & Share GIFs

5 Likes

Looking at the people at the dinner and then the show, I really wonder if any of them are doing it to enjoy it. Most likely simply as a status thing.

Disney trips should be enjoyable…they look like they’re at a conference for aglet machines.

4 Likes

Round The World in 80 Days went west → east and (hide dénouement in case you haven’t read it yet) picked up one day crossing the date line

so this would have the opposite result…? [cue endless It’s a Small World After All hell theme]

4 Likes

This one beats jet lag, possibly.

4 Likes

If I take it backwards, will they pay me $100,000? :thinking:

3 Likes

{Looks at map and day 6}

{Looks out window}

{Wonders what Disney Park is in the back yard}

{Gets back to work}

5 Likes

I don’t know, but if I see Minnie Mouse, Alaska.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.