The MyPillow guy gets duped with a prank phone call, thinking it's Donald Trump

Originally published at: The MyPillow guy gets duped with a prank phone call, thinking it's Donald Trump | Boing Boing

6 Likes

And they took the call on a cell phone. :rofl:

12 Likes

“They’re hacking our phone!” If you mean “dialing our phone number that we publish”, then yeah.
BTW, Frank’s peach is not all that. I’ve seen it. He’s got a bit of cellulite and a really hairy mole on his left cheek.

11 Likes

sounds like the caller just shouted out a website URL. Could not make it out though.
3 syllables dot com

3 Likes

I hear there’s no one easier to con than a con man.

7 Likes

tenor-5

6 Likes

Um, ok but now I need to vomit.

6 Likes

I would have enjoyed the Scooby Doo guy so much more. He could have talked for days before they figured out it wasn’t Trump.

Also I’d missed Trump singing “Closing Time”:

10 Likes

That one guy that has been on here could totally pull off pretending to be Trump. Instead of a profanity laced prank, a more bonkers one about how kosher hot dogs are his favorite food and he would love it if everyone would mail him their favorite brands of kosher hot dogs so he could sample them all.

13 Likes

It looks like that pranker shouted out this site?

4 Likes
6 Likes

im confused why they hung up on the caller. i thought they were pro free speech, and anti cancel culture. and yet, here they are silencing someone’s rights.

i just don’t get it :thinking:

21 Likes

Probably this guy:

7 Likes

I’m a little pissed and confused the caller gave up the game so early in the call. Would have loved if the Scooby Doo guy took them for a ride. Makes me think the whole thing was a set-up. Pillow guy immediately takes the poor-us-we’re-being-attacked stance. He does it immediately like he knew in advance, oh, hello, “Mr. President” haha had no idea you’d be dropping in tonight

7 Likes

Sounded like NotClownShow.com. But it wasn’t, so… I tried.

He did a livestream of it.
Trump wasn’t the only one he did.
It’s just the one that got all the attention.
30:30 is when he got on air as “Trump” but there’s a lead up to it, around the 19 minute mark, when he found an online soundboard and used it to get past the screener.

3 Likes

hey mike – is your refrigerator running?

5 Likes

Brand identity. They didn’t want people to confuse them with their other media platforms. Like Daily Stormer or whatever the hell it’s called.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.