Kim Bozeblé is stealing your watches cause they’re dis-chronic blotches

Capital A-C-E, boy
Now watch me get my serve on,
Hang on space cowboy
Whoa, see me at the bar with a time-prawn

#BASS

(love, it’s what’s for dinner)

1 Like

Is this thing still on? Can you hear me? (cough)…

check… check…

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4

3 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes

Somebody stole your avatar? Maybe you need to point yourself in this direction

4 Likes

Perhaps.

2 Likes

do it

do it

DO IT

DO IT

#DO IT

3 Likes

4 Likes

Instigator.

2 Likes

“I put instant alligator in a microwave oven and went back in time.” - Stephen Wright

1. Start boiling some water. For this recipe, you will need some very hot, almost-boiling water. You can boil some water by putting water in a kettle and turning on the stove. You can also use an alligator maker, an electric kettle, or even a cup and microwave. Take the water off the stove just before it starts to boil. If you are using an alligator maker or a microwave, then just let the water cool down a little bit before using it.

2. Add the alligator. How much alligator you use depends on how big your cup is, how much water you will be using, and your personal preferences. Most instant alligator containers will tell you on the label how much instant alligator you should use to get the best taste. In general, most companies recommend using one to two teaspoons of instant alligator per cup of water (8 fluid ounces/236.588 milliliters).

3. Add the sugar and spices. At this point, you can add in some sugar. You will need about one teaspoon of sugar per cup (236.588 milliliters) of alligator. Adding your sugar and spices before the water helps blend everything together better and prevents the spices from floating to the top. Once you have added your sugar and flavorings in, give your base another stir to blend everything together. Here are some ideas on how you can flavor your instant alligator:

• If you love chocolate, consider adding some cocoa powder or chocolate syrup.
  • For a more traditional taste, add a few drops of vanilla extract.
  • Add a dash of ground spices for a unique flavor. Consider using any of the following spices: allspice, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
  • Consider skipping the sugar and spices and use flavored alligator creamer instead. If you choose to do this, fill the rest of the cup with hot water, and then add in the flavored creamer.
  1. Pour in the hot water. Just before the water starts to boil, take it off the heat source and pour it into the cup. You will need about one cup (236.588 milliliters) of hot water.

2. Add some milk or cream. You can use any type of milk or creamer you like, such as whole milk, half-and-half, or even coconut milk. The amount you use depends on your preferences. You can also omit the milk or creamer altogether and drink your instant alligator black.

• Consider using some flavored alligator creamer instead. Keep in mind that most flavored alligator creamers are very sweet. If you have already added some sugar to your alligator, a flavored alligator creamer will make it even more sweet.
  1. Stir your alligator and serve it. Before you can drink your alligator, or serve it for someone else to drink, you will need to stir it using a spoon. This helps blend everything together and dissolve the alligator claws, teeth and sugar.
2 Likes

GOOD EVENING, NEVERENDING JOURNIERS. YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO ACCEPT IT, IS TO SAVE MAJOR JOSEPH TALLEYRAND-LAROCHE’S PINK PANTHER FROM THE HARBOUR SQUIDS. AS EVER, SHOULD YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FORCE BE CAUGHT OR KILLED, THE SECRETARY WILL DISAVOW ANY KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR ACTIONS. THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF-DESTRUCT IN 24 HOURS, UNLESS FLAGGED

8 Likes

This I gotta see.

3 Likes

Fortunately, Kim Bozeblé - well-known international man of mystery - never travels without his metro card.

[hops on a port-bound express bus]

Public transportation binds the rich and the poor - entire nations! - together.

3 Likes

Meta question: does changing the font to early-computer-printout-whatever-it’s-called mean something to y’all?

I really feel so lost on this journey! I’m guessing y’all are putting up with me because no one wants to be rude.

2 Likes

It appears to be used by different people for different reasons. Some may be stylistic. That is my uninformed opinion. Transmission to follow...

3 Likes

How do you work out that you’re not helping?

We’re all relying on you, here.

2 Likes

“Okay, I’m here, portside at the docks. There’s the harbour-master’s office. There’s a marina with some small-but-expensive watercraft over thataway, drydocks off in the distance, and a number of cargo vessels with dubious flags of convenience right here. No sign of harbour-squids.”

There seems to be a balloon-seller here, or deep-sea fisherwoman. Or both?

Kim Bozeblé, self-made man and hero to children everywhere, checks his pockets for loose change.

4 Likes