The new Republican health care bill classes rape, PTSD, and domestic abuse as excludable pre-existing conditions

Which is why it’s doubly (trebly?) preposterous that the Republicans are acting like the ACA is some evil communistmuslim plot.

1 Like

Fail, baby; FAIL.

8 Likes

I’m really not sure if it’s real or an elaborate piece of performance art, but here is the entire exchange:

3 Likes

Pretty sure it’s real. These people exist.

11 Likes

No, I’m pretty sure no one even knows what caused the Civil War. But they should really think about it. It’s a very interesting topic that I just learned about just now because I’m an idiot.

13 Likes

*secede. It didn’t succeed.

7 Likes

*solely. These folks have no souls.

1 Like
8 Likes

The Civil War only happened because Andrew Jackson wasn’t around to negotiate a peaceful resolution.

7 Likes

Autocorrect on Android is a real pain in the assignment. :wink:

10 Likes

that is an interesting condition you have there. It would be a shame if it became pre-existing.

6 Likes

I’m REALLY glad I live in Canada. Our nationalized healthcare (individually run by each province) has lots of problems, but I know I will always get the care I need for myself and my family. I’m very worried about my American relatives. You’re getting seriously screwed by the people that are supposed to protect you. Have you seen the pictures of Paul Ryan’s self-satisfied smirk?

4 Likes

Sbellczeched by Android™. Vorgs grate!

2 Likes

OT: but I swear it’s worse since the last update. Mine is now correcting actual words to gibberish. Sometimes I try to swype “your” and get “o’uy”. What … what even is that???

2 Likes

Meanwhile, Trump praises Australian publicly funded health care.

10 Likes

I wonder about this. If they have added items that will absolutely get it killed so they can say “see we did try” and then placate both sides of the fence.

2 Likes

They passed it knowing the Senate was going to rewrite the entire thing. This way they get to say they did their job.

We are being spoon fed drama.

3 Likes

Maybe the Senate rewrites it, into basically the same thing and then they claim that they “saved” everyone from Obamacare because it then has the “liberal stink” washed off it. If that is what it takes, well and good.

1 Like

The Senate can also choose to not bring the repeal to the floor for a vote…which is how all the other House attempts to repeal the ACA died. This attempt isn’t special, it can die right along with the other 50-odd attempts.

3 Likes