The new trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem looks like boundless fun

Originally published at: The new trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem looks like boundless fun | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Ooh, I like the art direction.

8 Likes

Since i saw the original trailer i’ve been very hopeful and excited. I really want it to be good, and the more i see of the movie the more hope i have it’ll be a great time.

4 Likes

At first I was getting ‘Into the Spiderverse’ vibes, but it’s clearly got its own style going on as well. The Spiderverse thing is mostly due to the framerate.

I was a big Turtles fan as a kid and really haven’t been interested in anything that’s been done with the franchise after the original movies and the first cartoon. This however has really grabbed my interest.

4 Likes

It’s got a really crunchy oil paint/claymation vibe that is very visceral. Almost Nightmare Before Christmas-y with all the dark clutter. I really like the voice acting too, they actually sound like kids.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.