The NRA spent $70,000 on a consultant to help Wayne LaPierre choose which mansion to purchase

13 Likes

This is literally the only righteous answer.

9 Likes

I mean, seriously…

11 Likes

Right? How hard is this? My 16 year old can figure this out.

7 Likes

Comprehension level: Trump.

8 Likes

Maybe just turn the whole thing over to 4-H.

2 Likes

In these polarized times, how long would it be before 4-H turned into an anti-vegan lobbying organization centered on whitewashing agribusiness bribes to the GOP. “They’re coming for your COWS. Only we can save you from the evil vegan Democrat party!” Or are they already?

2 Likes

I am honestly surprised that piece of sarcasm wasn’t obvious.

It’s NRA logic.

See, the right to bear arms is a civil right because it’s in the 2nd amendment. Not being a slave wasn’t a civil right until the 13th amendment, which was passed some 75 years later.

Since the NRA was founded 4 years earlier, they obviously has a standing as defender of civil rights, while abolitionists were just the anti da of their day.

No. It absolutely was not. Try using a /s next time, how about.

3 Likes

Nah, I’ll live with the occasional rebuke. /s lead to emoticons, those lead to emoji, and those to meme gifs.

If you don’t want incredibly racist and shitty comments that are meant as snark to be mistaken as being what you actually believe, it might be a good idea.

3 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

[quote=“Mindysan33, post:69, topic:149385, full:true”]onal
No. It absolutely was not. Try using a /s next time, how about.
[/quote]

These days, when Donald F’n Trump is our racist in chief, yeah.

1 Like

4 Likes

Oh that’s some solid thinking.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.