The NSA tweeted a response to Tucker Carlson's claim that the agency is spying on him

Maybe they’re not good at computers at the NSA?

5 Likes

Who here would be surprised to find out he has regular communication with his Russian handlers, who give him instructions about the next round of misinformation and propaganda he should bring up on his show?

Anyone?

7 Likes

Probably? I think the Snowden revelations confirmed that they do indeed, as per their own PR speak, “sniff it all, know it all, collect it all, process it all, exploit it all, partner it all”. Whether you’re under targeted surveillance is a whole other ball of wax but the five eyes most assuredly have everything.

6 Likes

It looks like the NSA uses PowerPoint for its official press releases.

4 Likes

The Jolly Green Giant? Mrs. Paul? The Gorton’s Fisherman (don’t trust that guy)?

5 Likes

That’s a wig?

I assumed it was real, if only because I couldn’t come up with a reasonable answer to the question ‘why would anyone buy a wig that bad?’

5 Likes

Whatever. Fox’s own lawyers argued that Carlson couldn’t be sued because no reasonable person takes what he says seriously. And their argument convinced the judge to throw the suit out.

3 Likes
13 Likes

So it looks to me like Tucker is admitting he is a foreign intelligence asset. Just like his beloved Captain Orangina.

4 Likes

I was wondering how releasing his electronic communications would result in his being taken off the air?
What is Tucker hiding? Is he using comic sans in his emails? The public has a right to know.

3 Likes

Pre-emptive damage control?
Or just playing the victim?

We distort! You deride!

3 Likes

Both.

3 Likes

I don’t know which 3 letter agency exactly does what, but someone ought to keep tabs on carlson, that seems like a good idee to me.

And he is indeed surely part of the blanket spying on everybody going on.

2 Likes

Joke’s on you, pot-pie bow-tie guy: NSA is reading everybody’s electronic communications. You’re nothing special.

6 Likes

purely for the benefit of the intel community’s lackeys at CNN and MSNBC, all those people they hire

that’s a bold claim. i wonder who hires this overgrown toddler?

i have no doubt that he’s being monitored. he’s an incendiary agent provocateur vigorously inciting insurrection. probably the fbi at the very least, is paying attention. bonkers if he thinks that’s the conspiracy.

1 Like

fucker carlson is a human equivalent of comic sans.

3 Likes

“Not wittingly” applies all around here.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.