The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

In that he was an ideal appointee by TFG. It would have been entirely on-brand for cabinet meetings between 2016 and 2020 to start with a recitation of The Narcissist’s Prayer.

7 Likes

In that it would be like being in another dimension?

5 Likes

Corrected, although…

10 Likes

I cannot find it in me to feel bad for him. He hooked himself to Il Douche. He served under Pence. He certainly seems to be a right wing asshole, even if not right wing enough for most MAGAts. I don’t know if he is too naive or is a true believer, but it doesn’t really natter. Everything Trump touches dies. I do feel for his wife, though.

17 Likes
13 Likes
16 Likes

9 Likes

I find this problematic, conflating criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism.

Agnes Callamard - under her leadership, Amnesty International’s mission has morphed into a witch-hunt against the world’s sole Jewish nation, perpetuating lie after lie of false apartheid claims.

Callamard absurdly blames Arafat’s death on Israel, denies Israel’s right to defend itself from terror, and frequently partners with terror members and organizations

Pointing out and condemning the way Israel treats Palestinians is not anti-Semitic. I freely admit I have not read Amnesty International’s report on Israel and know almost nothing about this person. Perhaps the report is actually antisemitic? But if anti-Israel sentiments are all this website has to back up a claim she’s anti-Semitic, that isn’t enough.

20 Likes

IMO Amnesty International suggesting Israel is an Apartheid State is correct.

eta

StopAntisemitism’s organization info if sketchy at best. Wiki paints an not-so-flattering picture of the org.

A learning moment for me.

15 Likes

Guess she went outside. Shame.

15 Likes

lying about the reality of a thing that exists doesn’t make it go away.
sucks when that happens, eh ms hardaway?

12 Likes

Prepare the horse dewormer!

6 Likes

Details are highly triggering…

It’s always projection with these assholes.

21 Likes

Musk has effectively deputised fascist sympathiser Andy Ngo as a moderation adviser on Twitter.

22 Likes

This is such an obvious reversal of everything Elon says and it is exactly everything anyone with a brain said was goi to happen. It’s so frustrating.

16 Likes

I was curious after the Intercept article and I shouldn’t have been.

12 Likes

Thoughts & prayers…

That she succumbs and her overall longevity is severely shortened.

15 Likes

You really should start a greeting card line.

13 Likes

Such a thing already exists, unfortunately:

25 Likes

I did Google this lot when I read that, and went ‘hmmmmmm’.

8 Likes