The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

14 Likes
14 Likes

Ok, Iā€™m putting this here because of whatā€™s printed on the cardā€¦and the behavior that goes with it. :angry:

I really hope she canā€™t claim that on her tax return (and that an audit with hefty fines will be in her future if she tries it)!

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

13 Likes

Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson plans $100M lawsuit against Portland, county alleging malicious prosecution - oregonlive.com

11 Likes

So conservative white kids handed out those cards?

Weird. After reading the article, I canā€™t figure out what the hell point they were trying to make.

10 Likes

Iā€™ll bet they thought the cards were actually valid. As though those assholes even need a card for it.

6 Likes

They double as smug asshole cards?

13 Likes

He seems pissed off.

10 Likes

Too bad the city canā€™t counter-sue for SLAPP, but this will quickly get thrown out with prejudice. Asshole is very lucky not to be in prison with his buddy. I hope he keeps pushing his luck and finds out.

11 Likes

ā€œā€¦ elected leaders controlling the Portland Police Bureauā€ means Ted Wheeler

Whereā€™s that ā€œlet them fightā€ gif

8 Likes

I hate to be the one who roots for Milquetoast Ted, but in this one, Iā€™ve got to go with him over Professional Asshole Joey.

7 Likes

Someone lawyer-adjacent wanna remind us if ā€œconservative beliefsā€ is a protected class?

7 Likes

ALSO: ā€¦ speaking of professional assholes

11 Likes

I think they think itā€™ll own the libs somehow?

9 Likes

29pke3

7 Likes

Hm. They donā€™t mention his militia group/security firm. They havenā€™t picked up as much Jan 6 attention as they deserve.

11 Likes

Piss off Bannon.

Lock ā€˜em up!

13 Likes

Do they let you wear 7 orange jumpsuits at the same time in Sing Sing?

11 Likes

Iā€™m told their offices ā€œworked very much hand in hand" on this investigation.

predator-handshake

6 Likes

Perp wank.

15 Likes