The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Yes and no. I mean, it’s there, but it’s meant to be almost invisible so from a quick glance it looks like Kari Lake — Governor

8 Likes

It looks like her logo she used when running for governor And it’s not the first time she’s been out in it. shrugs It’s right there. It’s not a new thing.

2 Likes

So she’s already announced her campaign for 2026? Or is she so destitute that she has no jackets and has to wear her ‘22 campaign jacket for warmth…in Arizona…in May?

10 Likes

I don’t think she’s even stopped her 2022 campaign tbh :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Point being…she very publicly declares herself the winner of her 22 campaign and asserts she’s already been elected governor. It doesn’t matter if there’s a tiny little “for” on the jacket logo. She delusionally thinks she’s governor, and she’s wearing the jacket to signal that to the violent RWNJs.

12 Likes

And he’s holding it incorrectly.

14 Likes

interested rubbing hands GIF

10 Likes

It’s so sad that she can’t afford new clothing, and is forced to wear obsolete hand-me-downs from her own campaign long after she lost.

10 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes

Hm. Watch for the “no reasonable person would take her seriously” defense.

12 Likes

Producer: Jeffrey Steele
Composer: The Truth Bombers
Lyricist: Kari Lake
Composer: Edward Henry
Composer: Colton Duncan
Composer: Jeffrey Steele

1 Like
4 Likes

Oops GIF by Out of Office

11 Likes
6 Likes

I Guess Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Jail it is then… while the investigation continues

11 Likes

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4039569-house-cancels-votes-for-rest-of-week-amid-floor-chaos/

Efffing idiots couldn’t legislate out of a paper bag.

“There are some problems with the smog out there and some airports,” McCarthy said. “People are not gonna be able to get home. So as it progresses further, I’ll let them be able to get home.”

Why do I have a feeling it’s just about having a long weekend?

9 Likes
7 Likes

that’s not shocking at all. Nope, assholes of a feather and all…

12 Likes

She doesn’t know any history before 1974.

4 Likes