The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Nope, it’s his third ex-wife. :wink: His cousin was his first ex-wife (well, their marriage was annulled).

11 Likes
15 Likes

I guess Rudy can fail.

9 Likes

Someone should send him a message…

9 Likes

7353-w

14 Likes

… does that make her his anti-wife :thinking:

7 Likes
16 Likes

Fucking hell, are we ever going to chase all these Nazi bastards back under their rocks?

Perfect Loops Chasing GIF

14 Likes

That’s the wrong rock!

18 Likes
17 Likes

This is why blowhards (especially the ones who’ve never served) like Ben Shapiro shouldn’t be treated as authorities on how the military should be ran.

See Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

12 Likes

They got tax benefits meant for full time residents in FL while also claiming the homestead exemption specifically for full time residents for their Maine property.

14 Likes

Basic training would have taught him about ■■■■■.

5 Likes

Well, I could believe that people who tend to rush into wars are very patriotic, very male people. That’s the sort of thing meant by toxic masculinity…the idea that your gender is expressed by hurting others. Less of that please.

Meanwhile people who tend to win wars are very motivated, brave people, and it doesn’t hurt at all for them to be clever about it. Those don’t have to do with gender, save that the toxic version of masculinity doesn’t really like cleverness (“men fight with spears and swords, those girly archers are cheating”).

18 Likes

Paging Lyudmila Pavlichenko…

4 Likes

11 Likes
9 Likes
18 Likes

He keeps digging himself in deeper. Good.

16 Likes

I caught the end of On Point yesterday and they were talking about Abbott and DeSantis bussing and flying migrants and asylum seekers to the northeast. I don’t know what they’d discussed earlier in the show, but by the time I tuned in the commentators were talking about how, for a lot of the people, it worked out really well to get transported free of charge to DC, NYC, and MA, how they had people there, and support services, even if they were misled about the process, and how maybe this could inform future processes. :woman_facepalming:t2:
All I could think was that now DeSantis and Abbott are going to invoice the Feds to pay for their campaign stunts.

13 Likes