The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

True, but they can see the schedule ahead of time. This way the referees and other tournament staff know when they need to be on the court.

4 Likes
4 Likes

wow . . . just wow

17 Likes

Yes, we should definitely sit around waiting for more information before we come to any conclusions as to whether we should think Putin is a liar or not. That’s definitely not a thing that an active traitor to democracy and the international order would say.

15 Likes

I guess if you’re so thick-skulled to understand you’re being used as a kapo, it’s hard to know who’s telling the truth… :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Sorry if off topic, but can someone add “kapo” to the glossary? Seen it used in several threads…

6 Likes

Its a wiki so you should be able to add it yourself. But if not, im happy to add.

7 Likes

There is the time difference to deal with - Candace’s handler is probably asleep right now

5 Likes

Since I don’t fully grok its meaning, I guess I’m asking for someone else to provide a definition

2 Likes

I think wiki is restricted, isn’t it? I know the when I became a Regular the message says something about wiki privileges or similar

ETA: Honestly, I don’t even know how to get to the wiki or any docs about it

In the meantime though:

EATA: I would say that it’s use on the bbs is usually as a disparaging way of referring to a member of an oppressed class that carries water for their oppressor. (Does that sound about right?)

11 Likes

Tournaments, yes; the teams participating in the state semifinals and finals, by definition, aren’t known until close to the date.

6 Likes

giphy|nullxnull

Lady, you got played.

5 Likes

Yep GIF by The Pozek Group

10 Likes

Cool!
9f17b3e5f8f5e11cd302ff272020d7b5

7 Likes

Yes, the teams are not known but the possible start times are. It was the state semifinals. That schedule is firm and all of the participating teams know ahead of time all of the possible state tournament play times. Yes, they may not have expected to make the semifinals, but clearly they entered the tournament hoping to win. What did they think would happen if they did win?

The coaching staff either knew that if they won their games they could possibly be playing during the Sabbath, or they didn’t look at the tournament schedule. My guess is that the coach was inexperienced and didn’t bother to think about this until their players brought it to their attention.

The biggest takeaway is that other schools were willing to help them out, and I find that uplifting.

8 Likes

The great backpedaling begins. Slowly.

They’ve seen they were idiots- and that the public sees them as idiots. Now they’ll have to find a way to start saying that:

1. Putin is a bad man.
  2. It’s all Biden’s fault for being weak.
  3. We’re going to push for a real, harsh, manly response. Like Biden should have done from the start.
16 Likes
11 Likes

Quiet part out loud. Nazis gonna Nazi, but now they goose-step in public.

12 Likes

Now that their masks are off, I hope a majority of people will have had enough of it.

12 Likes
15 Likes