The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

My apologies to Neanderthals

14 Likes

What a load of bunkum!

6 Likes

Bunch of asheholes.

4 Likes

What I have learned is that people who are objectively ugly on the outside don’t register that way in our brains if we know they are good people. Eleanor Roosevelt would be a good example of this. When you meet someone, it’s a superficial reaction. Once you know them, or know their works, that’s what you see instead.

17 Likes

‘Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes straight down to the bone.’

19 Likes

12yqy5

22 Likes

“It’s time for us to resist. They can’t arrest all of us,” says Paul, thinking like a high school freshman attempting to convince his peers to skip class. “They can’t keep all of your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed.”

This from a guy whose kids were very well-known for doing things in high school that I’m not going to type into this BBS comment.

14 Likes

Congratulations anarchists! You did it!

8 Likes

And I have met some seriously ugly, yet very photogenic individuals over the years. They must have had some seriously grody bones!

11 Likes

Pretty soon she’s going to need her own thread. Ongoing Gallery of MTG Stupidity or something.

13 Likes

They didn’t even take down the tweet though!

13 Likes

The complaints were filed against Newsmax and One America News Network, as well as against former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne, who is an outspoken supporter of the former president.

Synonyms & Antonyms for outspoken

Synonyms

Antonyms

/wobbles hand.

11 Likes

“On one side, there’s the more you try to understand him, the more empathy you have: ‘Oh, poor Hitler.’

Well, no, not necessarily. I think there is far more danger is not understanding him, in fact. Being understood as being fully human doesn’t mean being understood as “good.” We do ourselves a disservice when we ignore that anyone can have the capacity to carry out terrible acts, because we absolve ourselves of any responsibility to improve ourselves and the communities that we exist within. If evil is always something you can’t comprehend, then you just let it fester.

19 Likes

13 Likes
9 Likes

Mike Lindell is having his 72 hour Cyber thing, with “technical experts”. The details are as bad as you can imagine.

5 Likes
12 Likes

Yeah, even Bannon is disappointed.

12 Likes

Code review.

“Look! It’s Hillary’s emails!”

20 Likes

gosling-repressed-laugh

17 Likes