The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

I was rather expecting a Kenyan birth certificate to show up, as well.

7 Likes

It’s only the second day.

Oh god. They didn’t mount the disk image read-only, did they? They stuck it on a PC and booted it up, right?

Forensically useless, but what else is new?

6 Likes
13 Likes

More from the short, dickish guy who can’t hold his booze

10 Likes
7 Likes

Anyone who reads that article, time out, NOW!

12 Likes
5 Likes

The lack of evidence is all the evidence they need.

6 Likes

The original source of the data, Dennis L. Montgomery, had supposedly suffered a stroke as the symposium began and was not in attendance nor made available for contact throughout the first two days of the event. Montgomery initially came forward with the supposed packet captures after he spun a conspiracy theory that tools used by the CIA were being used to influence U.S. elections.

Yeesh.

13 Likes

Only the bestest people.

4 Likes

Colorado County Clerk Tina Peters May Have Committed The Very Crime She Accused The Left Of Committing

Yeah, once more, always projection. Every damn time.

15 Likes

Ooops, I crapped my pants…

12 Likes

I was poking around looking for images of the event and found this little gem in an article in support of the event:

At about 11:40 an announcement was made by a gentleman off-screen: #### “The server we are using for sharing is being attacked right now so we are switching to something else!”
Shortly thereafter the Cyber Symposium being live cast on FrankSpeech.com went down but later returned.

ETA - the whole bit is good, but he covers the “cyber symposium” a little starting at the 9-minute mark:

11 Likes
7 Likes

Monoclonal antibody treatments run in the 10’s of thousands of dollars per treatment if I’m not mistaken. Seems like just another COVID grift going down.

14 Likes

seems MoRon has been comparing notes with his predecessor, Rick “Skeletor” Scott?
there’s money to be had in medical grift and fraud.
nothing new, just SOP for the GQP.
FUCK!

15 Likes

But it has been so nice to experience a 95% drop in noise pollution this week. So, ya know, tradeoffs.

4 Likes
8 Likes

A song for Tuckerfucker…

#bowtiebondage :laughing:

6 Likes
17 Likes