The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Damn Paul Ryan for doing something that seems to give him a smidgen of normality.

8 Likes

I had never heard of the disorder “for weeks” before.

9 Likes

he still asshole sacha baron cohen GIF

15 Likes
15 Likes

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

sorry. couldn’t help myself.
carry on.

12 Likes

I was speaking with someone today (born and raised in the local rural area we’re in) who told me there were 10 million new gun owners in the States in 2020, one million of which were new hunters. So what about the other 9 million? For ‘self defense’, of course. And it’s impossible to get sporting bullets now, because so much of the raw materials are being made into handgun bullets instead as a result. I decided not to mention that I’d seen so much crime and other dangerous behavior since moving to the area that I had considered buying a gun myself, because of course that’s not what he meant. It wouldn’t surprise me to learn that he already has a bunker:

15 Likes

Ridiculous contraptions.
But they’d be so easy to seal permanently. From outside.

17 Likes

You totally read my mind.

13 Likes
20 Likes

“ Last year, Loomer expressed a wish that she could catch COVID to show everyone that it was no big deal.”

“ However, in follow-up messages on her Telegram channel late Thursday, she made it clear that she was suffering severe symptoms. “Just pray for me please,” she wrote. “Can’t even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with COVID are. I am in so much pain.””

At least she doesn’t have to worry about cognitive decline afterwards.

23 Likes

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

17 Likes

sa la vie morticia

12 Likes

Oh I’ll pray, hon, I’ll pray.

15 Likes

Is spraying close enough?

13 Likes

19 Likes

Pop Tv Burn GIF by Schitt's Creek

19 Likes

Okay, so way back at the beginning of August, the San Diego MTS was rolling out their new pay program called PRONTO. With little information to go on at first, it looked like they were ditching the day pass system and it looked like one was going to have to keep adding money just to get around (like the Chicago MTS was when I was living there).

On the PRONTO website, there is more clarification about how it works, which in my mind is more streamlined (lumping single rides and day pass into the same group). Here’s the lowdown:

With PRONTO, you always get the best fare! The primary difference is that riders will not need to buy passes in advance. You can earn-as-you-go by adding money to your PRONTO account. Every time you tap to board a vehicle, the appropriate one-way fare is deducted from your balance. A rider will never be charged more than a Day Pass in a given calendar day, regardless of how many trips/taps they make. Likewise, a rider will never be charged more than a Month Pass regardless of the number of trips/taps in a calendar month. You will be able to track their progress toward a Day or Month Pass on your PRONTO app or online account.
Riders will still have the option to buy a Month Pass in advance for all buses, Trolley and SPRINTER. COASTER will require up-front payment for a Day or Month Pass.
PRONTO is also an account-based system that allows for real-time account management. You can use your smart phones to load money to the account instantly. Value can also be added online, over the phone, at ticket vending machines, retail outlets, and at the MTS Transit Store and North County Customer Service Centers; and this value will be available instantly through every method. No more waiting!
Cash can be used to add value to your account using: ticket vending machines, retail outlets, the MTS Transit Store and North County Customer Service Centers.

So, apparently one-way riders and day-pass riders are now using the same thing, except day-pass riders stop having to pay when their ride credits reach the amount of a day pass in a “calendar day”.

Okay, then. You still get cut off at midnight, just like the old system.

9 Likes

Even if you live in a sane state, visitors from Ameristan will import a little nuttiness.

15 Likes

Sure thing, dude:

20 Likes

Explicit politics is his wife’s job. You have to maintain a shred of deniability.

“ Thomas failed to disclose $686,589 in income his wife earned from the Heritage Foundation, instead reporting “none” where “spousal noninvestment income” would be reported on his Supreme Court financial disclosure forms.[254]The next week, Thomas said the disclosure of his wife’s income had been “inadvertently omitted due to a misunderstanding of the filing instructions”.[[255]](Clarence Thomas - Wikipedia

Supreme Court Justice with a Yale Law degree doesn’t understand a basic disclosure form. Sounds credible.

I think she has her own lobbying firm now & was deep up Trump’s ass.

19 Likes