The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Don’t blame her one bit.

12 Likes

I don’t even understand the point that he was trying to make. Is he proud that his daughter doesn’t trust the answers that he gives her?

I don’t judge couples that sleep separately. People have wacky sleep schedules, noisy CPAPs, snore etc. and that doesn’t necessarily mean that they don’t have a good relationship. I can totally see Ben having night long night-terrors.

12 Likes

Sure, but I can also totally imagine his wife finding him barely tolerable to live with.

As for what he means, I think it’s a “Fuck you” to the libs (who’d mostly be happy to abolish Columbus Day).

22 Likes

His kid likely only gives a damn because it means no school.

(Yuck, at the thought that Shapiro has procreated.)

15 Likes

Maybe that he can’t answer a simple question and his kid had to go ask someone else to find out if it was Monday or Thursday?

16 Likes

Oh, feeling frisky, my dearest Bennie boy? Well guess what – it’s Punch a Peen Day!

6 Likes

Okay, NOW can we call them nazis?

21 Likes

He expects us to believe that his daughter woke him up for that stupid shit and he was proud of her?

8 Likes

“What’s today, my fine fellow?”
“Today! Why, Columbus Day.”
“It’s Columbus Day! I haven’t missed it. There’s still time to act like a petty racist online.”

24 Likes

Went to my wife’s bedroom across the street?

11 Likes

I mean, there can’t be many holidays devoted to child-raping slavers who went on a voyage to find people to exploit, against the entirely correct technical advice from experts, and who found neither the place he was looking for, nor the place he’s credited with discovering, and was found to be unacceptably cruel and brutal by the people who ran the Spanish Inquisition.

But I can totally believe that that’s the guy Shapiro’s committed to defending the memory of.

19 Likes

like how Joey Gibson doesn’t live in Oregon

6 Likes
15 Likes

They should also not announce that they’re going to use their inherent contempt power and arrest him.

Surprise mofo!

18 Likes

You’re just saying that because you really want to see Bannon in shackles being perp-walked into a waiting car, white as a sheet under his rosacea.

15 Likes

After trying to flee and resisting arrest.

14 Likes

Ivan Harrison Hunter, 24, admitted he traveled from the San Antonio area to Minneapolis after Floyd’s death and fired 13 shots from an AK-47 style semiautomatic rifle into the Minneapolis Police Department’s Third Precinct building on May 28, 2020.

Self-proclaimed Boogaloo Bois, but from the mask, looks like an Atomic Waffle.

14 Likes

“Immediately” 7 days after the previous deadline…? (Reported below as Oct. 7)

I hope they do, but just do it already.

20 Likes

I wish they’d just lock him up. Bannon is thrusting his pock marked ugly traitor face into Virginia politics and he needs to be stopped.

"The event kicked off with the Pledge of Allegiance — to a flag that was present “at the peaceful rally with Donald J. Trump on Jan. 6,” according to Martha Boneta, the Republican emcee of the event. Bannon whipped up the crowd of several hundred by repeating Trump’s false claims about the 2020 election and predicting Trump’s return — in 2024, if not before."

“We’re putting together a coalition that’s gonna govern for 100 years.”

Noteworthy that trump did not repeat his request that they not vote in the election.

13 Likes

Over It Rose GIF by HULU

12 Likes