The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

As I said in the other thread, because Fani Willis JUST got the referral for investigation (and the DOJ was also just given notice by the Sec. of State). Given that when she took over the AGs office this past year, they had a few thousand case backlog thanks to her predecessor’s incompetence and due to the pandemic, it might take a few minutes to figure out exactly WHAT happened and whether or not an actual crime has been committed.

17 Likes

Great. As long as there is some transparency about what the goals were and what the resulting decisions are. I made a bunch of assumptions in putting the article in this thread that might not pan out but election tampering lately have skewed in one direction.

2 Likes

I’m aware, and I’m sure that Fani Willis and the DOJ are also aware.

10 Likes

Ugh. I missed a whole top level thread. I hate that.

1 Like
14 Likes

:grimacing:

Alahmnat_039

18 Likes

That’s not cult-like behavior at all! /s

16 Likes

I’m just saying, we should probably not let any of them get a pilot’s license.

14 Likes

Maybe go in with a tank or two now before they set the compound on fire…

12 Likes

That’s not Christianity.

7 Likes

Asshole, fuckhead, jerkwad-- take your pick!

13 Likes

Trump Supporters Are Waving All-Black American Flags, and Here’s Why You Should Be Nervous

15 Likes

That’s great, especially at the end.

“That’s nice.”
“Really?”
“Fuck no.”

:rofl:

14 Likes

Court: Randy Halprin Deserves New Trial Because of ‘Anti-Semitic’ Judge

16 Likes

Prince of peace, indeed. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

giphy

14 Likes

Black American flags are the flags that mean “no quarter shall be given.” They are the opposite of the white flag of surrender.

According to the people on TikTok and the Sun (British tabloid), the black American flag originated in the civil war and was flown by the Confederates.

It means that they will not surrender, will not take prisoners, and are willing to die for their cause. It means they will execute their enemies.

Who are their enemies? Pretty much any non-Conservative. You know, Democrats, Liberals, LGBTQ, BIPOC, and the vaccinated. …

So, we’re the enemy, and they’re openly professing to want to execute us.

17 Likes

“We had 40,000 Brazilians come through the Yuma sector alone, headed for Connecticut, wearing designer clothes and Gucci bags…" -Lindsey Graham on immigration

jhrc

18 Likes

Why would Confederates fly an American (Union) flag, black or otherwise? That story sounds pretty sketchy.

Still, I’d take them at their word and not bother trying to be reasonable with them.

8 Likes

Mmmm hmmmm. . .

25 Likes