The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

And Swinney is representative of the hate tourists who come to Portland to start shit. He traveled almost 2000 miles with body armor and various weapons, why, exactly? The answer is not free speech. It’s terrorism. These RW assholes aren’t local. They come from hundreds or even thousands of miles away to cause harm and do their Confederate Cosplay. The closest thing to locals who do this are from across the River in SW Washington, and it’s likely they would be much more restrained in their actions and rhetoric if they didn’t have the Hate Tourists to pad their numbers.

The media should really be doing more to get this message across. Instead they frame it as Antifa vs Proud Boys, when it should be locals fending off violent invaders. Show a heat map of where these chuckleheads are coming from and it makes it rather obvious what’s really going on.

17 Likes

More recently, he has been in touch with Shiva Ayyadurai, who falsely stated Massachusetts destroyed a million ballots and claimed without evidence that votes were taken away from Trump based on the science fiction novel “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.”

Oh no, not again.

10 Likes

14 Likes

As if we didn’t have enough reason to hate AT&T…

15 Likes

blink-182 wtf GIF

21 Likes

Holy shitballs, time for this fossil to retire. At this point, I don’t care if it’s gracefully or by dropping dead. Iowa isn’t the greatest place I’ve ever lived, but the state seriously can do better than Grassley.

19 Likes

Three heartbeats and a Democratic Senator, and it’s President Grassley.

3 Likes

I frequently find myself wondering if he and Feinstein are two of the people in Congress receiving the Alzheimer’s medications that are being shipped to the OAP.

Not that that excuses (or even necessarily explains) the racism, but he often strikes me as not entirely all there. Especially if you ever look at his Twitter account.

9 Likes

Frustrated Star Trek GIF

Right? Off you go, Chuck.

12 Likes

Grassley: “So I congratulate you and your people.’”

sit and spin

15 Likes

How long before Q starts accusing Trump himself of this shit?

15 Likes
13 Likes

The main problem is that it’s never “people season”.

20 Likes

When are his lawyers going to present the law that allows him to shoot people with his “hunting” rifle?

7 Likes

17 Likes

Of course he denies it. That’s the first thing a Luciferian would do.

12 Likes

Maybe they should toss him in a lake and see if he floats? Or put heavy stones on him until he confesses? Or just go straight to burning at the stake?

5 Likes

15 Likes

“ Aaron Whallon Wolkind, 37, woke up around 4 a.m. Friday to more than a dozen federal agents, dressed in riot gear and accompanied by an armored vehicle and battering ram, swarming his Newark, Del., home, and ordering through a loudspeaker that he exit with his hands in the air, his lawyer Jonathon Moseley wrote in a court filing.”

Grrr. It’s always these assholes who don’t live in the city. Hell - not even the state.

15 Likes

Fired??? Why not prosecuted? And who put them up to it?

5 Likes