The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Why am I imagining a coked-up Lindell chasing her around the breakroom table?

4 Likes

Yet this incident will be weaponized as an example of how the “so-called” (thank you Neil) separation of church and state results in Christians being discriminated against unfairly and must be stopped

7 Likes

The wrong kind of Christian, though, so they’re no better than Jews, Muslims, etc.

9 Likes

They won’t let that get in the way of the narrative - the Governor is already signaling his outrage.

You are, of course, correct that once the theocracy is in place all these poor kids (and by kids I mean heretics) will be in gulags or reeducation camps

7 Likes
14 Likes

20 Likes
18 Likes

How is the effort to ban him from running again on grounds of sedation going

8 Likes

Not sure, but by trying to end social security he might be banning himself

16 Likes

Sweet. “Trucker” dude can’t even find DC - from fucking Scranton. What an idiot.

14 Likes

Those idiots can’t even figure out Google Maps?!

:face_with_spiral_eyes:

12 Likes

They’re not sending their brightest.

Oh, wait, yes they are.

18 Likes

Clearly these people have no grasp of US geography. You can drive interstates from one end of the country to the other without a map if you have loose working knowledge of the cities along the way.

16 Likes

You have a more charitable estimation of him, i.e. that he’d quarantine.

3 Likes

Maybe I should have just said “Can’t provide a negative test to get in the door”…

2 Likes

And be able to read DOT road signs…

Hmmm…maybe that’s the clue. :thinking:

10 Likes

Conspiracy to commit treason? Sounds good to me!

10 Likes

You mean Satan’s Maps!?! NEVAH!!! /s

[ETA] Damn it, that should have been Satan’s Cartography…

Kevin Im So Disappointed In Myself GIF by Big Brother

10 Likes

Idiot keeps trying to run for office in Scranton - gets kicked off the ballot each time because of his felony convictions- 2021 runs for Mayor- argues that the statute says he’s not eligible to hold office- but that doesn’t mean he can’t run for office.

Where’s the press on this idiot? They covered his bullshit convoy extensively. Not a second of background on the guy.

14 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that Bob’s not much of a trucker, and “borrowed” a company truck for this stunt?

6 Likes