The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Fuck it, then. If they are going to shred all the other amendments, when the aberrant SCOTUS is rebalanced, the 2A better kiss it’s ass goodbye.

12 Likes

Maybe they’ll change their minds on this if enough businesses, waiters, drivers, dog-walkers, cleaners etc refuse to do anything except give them a special version of the Miranda warning.

“You have the right to go fuck yourself. Any thing you do in a court of law, can and will be held against you. You have no right to service, so none shall be provided to you by civic-minded citizens, or any right-minded business. If you wish to get service you have the right to admit you have no business practicing or interpreting law, and you can stand-down as a Supreme Court Justice at any time.
Whether or not you understand these rights as they have been read to you, you can get the fuck out of my [insert type of business here].”

10 Likes
17 Likes

Genoa Gianforte and Cancun Cruz should have a lot to talk about when he gets back. I wonder if the governor will throw his kids under the bus rather than accept responsibility for abandoning his constituents.

14 Likes

A Ted “Cancun” Cruz disciple, then?

10 Likes

Tuscany. Too bad it wasn’t Venice.

10 Likes

Unclear if it was intentional or not.

7 Likes

The Governor’s Office has said it does not “reveal the location of the governor” when he’s out of the country, citing security reasons.

So, if there’s no answer you know he’s not home.

kimmy schmidt smartie pants GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

11 Likes

Season 6 What GIF by Paramount+

10 Likes

Republican governors have a habit of going missing

He was having an extramarital affair…

9 Likes

Anybody got a bead on Lindsey?

3 Likes
6 Likes

According to Christiansen, the packaging he received the coins in after purchasing them at auction was clear and had no markings or indication of the coins’ origin.

He runs a business in Utah that buys at auction items that were lost or damaged during shipping by FedEx or the U.S. Postal Service. That’s how he came into possession of the coins — mixed in a box with other challenge coins, Christiansen said. He said he was unaware of the meaning of what was depicted on the coins.

Christiansen said he’s still mystified by the scene the coins depict.

“It’s not that I’m trying to be indifferent. I’m uneducated on that situation. And for me to say anything would be foolish,” he said. He added that he doesn’t have any political opinion on it either way.

Amazon Prime Video Bullshit GIF by The Man in the High Castle

14 Likes

Thanks President Carter!

16 Likes

If he had stayed a peanut farmer our strategic reserves of peanut butter would still be strong and we would not be here, having to eat almond butter like animals!

12 Likes

I’m rooting for the giant meteor.

17 Likes

Looks like someone may be getting kicked out of the Guard, ROTC & lose his scholarship.

20 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

More consequences for actions, please.

20 Likes

Unless someone already in place further up the tree can sweep it away once the fuss dies down.

11 Likes

Hell have to pay back 100% of what he’s received so far, too.

15 Likes