The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Some choice snippets:

When the world was a mess, Alabama showed plain common sense. Our tourists are proof positive of that.

Over the last two years, tourists and vacationers have flocked to Alabama to escape unnecessary restrictions and mandates.

And notice the lack of mentioning places like Florida, Arizona, or Texas? Hmmm, wonder why?

Google searches, alone, proved Alabama was one of the county’s most desired getaways. More people searched for information about our state than they did other tourist hot spots, like California, Hawaii and New York.

11 Likes
19 Likes

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

9 Likes

OK from now on that’s a “Breitbart sandwich”

7 Likes

Ted Cruz got his endorsement dick kicked, again.

Okay Ted, too much information there.

10 Likes

Seems like a good place for this bit of news…

Rupert Murdoch, the media titan, and Jerry Hall, the model and actress, are getting divorced, according to two people with knowledge of the decision. The people would speak only anonymously to discuss a personal matter. Bryce Tom, a spokesman for Mr. Murdoch, declined to comment. Representatives for Ms. Hall could not immediately be reached for comment.

Or perhaps the Putin Inspired thread?

7 Likes
6 Likes

“So DeSantis refusing to seek Trump’s reelection endorsement is just one more snub in a string of snubs Trump has endured from his supposed underling.

This is a serious problem for Trump (not to mention an ego check). Trump’s power stems from the perception that he is omnipotent, and DeSantis’ entire posture flies in the face of that perception.“

Sadly- Trump’s losing power may be the only thing that prompts Garland to get off his ass and do his job.

11 Likes

Weren’t Wendy Deng and Putin dating?

1 Like

Is Trump not more of a Murdoch - inspired asshole?

7 Likes

“I figure I can explain it to St. Peter,” he continued. “He will be on my side, because I am, so far … I don’t think, as a lawyer, I ever said anything that’s untruthful. I have a sense of ethics that is as high as anybody you can imagine. I’ve been doing this forever. I am doing what I believe in. I may not always be right, but I am doing what I believe.”

8 Likes

doctor who GIF

11 Likes

22Vy

9 Likes

Can’t happen soon enough…

8 Likes

You just did it again, Rudy

13 Likes

10 Likes

Peter Thiel on abortion and the Supreme Court:

“It’s like, even if you appointed a whole series of conservative Supreme Court justices, I’m not sure that Roe v. Wade would get overturned, ever. I don’t know if people even care about the Supreme Court.”

“BREAKING: Clarence Thomas just filed a concurring opinion to Dobbs calling for the court to consider overturning the right to contraception, same-sex marriage, and privacy in the bedroom.”

You made that, Petey.

20 Likes

I hate that man… no one gave a shit when he funded the take down of gawker, because “who cares about that rag”, but it was pretty clear what he supported by his actions - and it’s not a free country with the rule of law.

Special place in hell, etc, etc.

18 Likes

Hmmm I wonder why?

15 Likes

Walter White Insult GIF by Breaking Bad

13 Likes