The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

I wonder how many U-Hauls they used?

13 Likes

A large group of around 100 people or so

high quality GIF

Out of a population of around 680,000 folks or so?

15 Likes

Most of them probably don’t even live in Boston.

14 Likes

Since they cover their faces, it’s hard to tell if it’s the same punks in all their flash raids.

10 Likes

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

11 Likes

Well, that depends on the size and mass of the individual people. One giant can be a whole brute squad.

10 Likes

Obligs:

11 Likes

Number is way off on Reagan. From wiki: The presidency of Ronald in the United States was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any president in American history.

Trumpy was just a cruder version of Reagan.

5 Likes

The graphic states criminal indictments by POTUS administrations. There were 26 criminal indictments of during the Reagan years, which resulted in 16 criminal convictions and eight prison sentences.

I think the number (138) cited in the wiki is the number of total investigations during the Reagan Administration, which is still a crazt amount.

ETA: link to Comparing presidential administrations by arrests and convictions: A warning for Trump appointees

11 Likes
11 Likes

Another MAGAt who turns out to have a deep affinity with the Putin regime.

The role of online agitator was not an obvious one for Mr. Bausman, who grew up in the wealthy suburb of Greenwich, Conn., attended prep school and went on to earn a history degree from Wesleyan and study business at Columbia. His experience with Russia dates to his childhood, when his father served as the Moscow bureau chief for The Associated Press.

As a college graduate in the late 1980s, he returned to Russia, and, with help from his father’s connections, worked briefly for NBC News. But when the Soviet Union collapsed, Mr. Bausman found a new role: as a multilingual fixer for entrepreneurs scrambling to cash in on the emerging economy.

I’d put money on his having been turned into a KGB asset when he was young, and being handed over to the FSB (and then the kleptocracy) after the Soviet empire crumbled.

14 Likes

Seems likely.

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Charles%20Bausman

11 Likes

But the 78-year-old suffered such a chastening this week that human compassion demands that we stop laughing at the former mayor’s suffering and start sobbing instead.

Schitts Creek Ok GIF by CBC

10 Likes

I mean (having a far-right thinking brother of my own), sometimes it just occurs without much assistance.

9 Likes

Once his usefulness ends - he better put security bars on the inside of his windows.

10 Likes
15 Likes

Of course they live out of state. That’s not Cambridge- doesn’t even look like it.

It’s Malden.

“Update this is the Oak Grove Station in Malden which is a suburb of Boston.”

12 Likes

And in the video, there’s a remark about Michigan plates, although he might have been gassing them.

9 Likes

That looks like a good place to find easy parking and then get on a train for maximum effect.

11 Likes

Definitely one of the most overrun-by-militias part of the country.

11 Likes