The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

I guess Kyle Rittenhouse might want to reevaluate his chances too.

16 Likes

Brevard Public School teachers were told to pull their classroom libraries entirely until every book in every classroom could be vetted by a library technician. The average elementary school classroom has several hundred books. If a school has a full-time librarian — which is hardly a guarantee in most of the country — and assuming a conservative 20 teachers per school, that would require each school librarian to vet thousands of books before classroom libraries can be returned.

17 Likes

“Absolutely,” Greene added. “Why do they want to be there? They’re going through woke training. Their toxic masculinity is completely not accepted, even though, what are the military for? I would think toxic masculinity would be a No. 1 requirement.”

“They should be like, ‘Are you a toxic male? Please sign up,’” she added.

17 Likes

So she doesn’t understand the complexity of military engagement. Quelle surprise.

17 Likes

Imagine if the whole army was nothing but tough, macho goliaths. There’s nothing anyone could do to stop them. I think there’s even a bible story about that…at least I remember part of one.

18 Likes

Abbot can go to hell.

12 Likes

Send the State of Texas an invoice. They already get tons of federal funding to manage their international border. If they can’t manage it, they shouldn’t get the funding. Bussing immigrants to DC is probably better for the immigrants, but looks like a toddler temper tantrum.

13 Likes

Exactly. The military is all about logistics and planning. Macho goliaths are the tiniest, tiniest portion.

4 Likes

Order Abbott and Ducey to house some migrants in their office suites. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes
9 Likes

I really don’t understand why Biden hasn’t fired the board of directors, and replaced them so they can fire DeJoy. The asshole is working really hard to destroy USPS. Did you know it takes 2 weeks for a package to go from Warren, Michigan to Ann Arbor, Michigan? It’s a 45-60 minute drive by car, but a package has to go to Grand Rapids first. This is incredibly inefficient and ridiculously bad for the environment. Further consolidating sorting centers is only going to make the inefficiencies worse and further increase USPS’ carbon footprint. With the price of petrol what it is, consolidation will make “breaking even” impossible, so the idiot will want to consolidate even more. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

22 Likes

And don’t forget DeJoy’s insistence on gas-guzzling trucks to do all those extra miles.

In a downtown Chicago building that I’m familiar with, a few blocks from a major USPS hub, mail doesn’t arrive until after business hours.

American exceptionalism!

18 Likes

And just as a reminder, “break even” doesn’t mean what it sounds like. It means breaking even after funding every USPS employee’s pension 75 years out. USPS runs at a nice surplus other than that factor.

16 Likes

Every company I’ve ever worked for have tossed or grandfathered their pension programs long ago.

It’s almost outside today’s lexicon except for dinosaurs like USPS.

7 Likes

I have two words for you: police pensions.

16 Likes

This isn’t the same, though. It was meant as a delayed detonation trap to destroy USPS and force it to be privatized, by the usual suspects.

16 Likes

Pensions barely exist anymore because they’re good for workers. 401ks are good for employers, foisting the externalities of managing a retirement account to the worker who is not likely to be a stock analyst.

20 Likes

Everyone should have a pension. A friend parents had the option of switching their pensions to a 401k or keeping it as a pension. Everyone else switched, except my friend’s parents. Guess who did not lose their shirts after 2008.

20 Likes
17 Likes

assholes, the lot of 'em

13 Likes