The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

beautiful happy endings GIF

2 Likes

The ones who talk to the press are dumb. Thereā€™s also the other kind.

12 Likes
10 Likes

Anyone else here familiar with Welcome to Night Vale? Everytime I see this guy I canā€™t help but think of the Apache Tracker.

The Indian tracker ā€“ now, I donā€™t know if youā€™ve seen this guy around. Heā€™s the one that appears to be of maybe Slavic origin, yet wears an Indian headdress out of some racist cartoon and claims to be able to read tracks on asphalt. He appeared on the scene, and swore that he would discover the truth.

No one responded because itā€™s really hard to take him seriously in that headdress of his.

6 Likes

Absolutely

1 Like

15 Likes
16 Likes

11 Likes

Via: Washington Post: Secret Service officer put under investigation over Facebook comments about Bidenā€™s win

ā€œA Secret Service officer was put under investigation stemming from comments on a Facebook post in which she accused lawmakers who formalized President-elect Joe Bidenā€™s win of treason and shared conspiracy theories about rigging the Presidential election.ā€

The cancer is everywhere. Good thing thing Biden is switching up his SS details.

18 Likes

I canā€™t find it anymore, but my fave response to that story and photo was that the real reason he hasnā€™t eaten is that heā€™s waiting for someone to chew his food up for him.

11 Likes

Thatā€™s some fine telling him enough is enough and distancing from him Lindsay ā€œScumbagā€ Graham.

12 Likes

ā€œVee geef you extra week of not releasing kompromat if you make nice with ā€œAgent Orangeā€ again, Senator Graham.ā€

8 Likes
19 Likes

alex eat glasses

11 Likes

Perhaps this?

15 Likes

All the cool kids are doing it.

11 Likes

Haha, no, thatā€™s a good one, but the one I read totally evoked images of a mama bird egesting the food into the guyā€™s mouth. But without any graphics.
Itā€™s an affront to baby birds the world over, but it tickled my fancy. He really does look like a hungry nestling in the photo.

10 Likes

Calling it like it is.

Maybe the US needs a law on the books to designate these groups as terrorist organizations.

Hezbollah Light? Less filling but tastes like week old traitor ass.

ETA : Hezzbubba

16 Likes
19 Likes

11 Likes