The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

12 Likes

Looks like they’ve found their new stunt.

14 Likes

#SeditionCaucus

16 Likes

Imagine the party that built the TSA calling magnetometers unconstitutional.

22 Likes

Is the Capitol PD making the Party of Personal Respnsibility take its shoes off?

16 Likes

More dipshits:

If they haven’t done anything wrong, then they have nothing to hide. Isn’t that how it goes?

Meanwhile, inside:

16 Likes

Arrest everyone caught concealed carrying into the Capitol with gun charges. They’ve earned it.

17 Likes

Well - this is a forever security risk now. They’ve placed guns in their offices to use at a later time.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a few try to brandish them on the House floor. Maybe during impeachment. If they do they should be immediately tased.

15 Likes

Maybe make them swear under penalty of perjury that they did not bring weapons into the building? Then mention that their offices are being searched (even if they aren’t).

12 Likes

Seriously; why the fuck would anyone go into the capitol carrying concealed after last Wednesday?

13 Likes

Seeing how indignant so many of these reps got this week, it occurs to me that perhaps many of these a-holes have been packing in defiance of DC laws for quite some time. Their offices most definitely need to be searched. Extra charges for unsecured firearms found in the building.

18 Likes

It’s their SOP. Distract, provoke, intimidate - try to change and derail what’s happening.

15 Likes

Fuck that noise; flat out deny them entry if they refuse to comply.

I agree.

15 Likes

Hey Rep Asshole. Here’s the line for people who will comply with being scanned for guns - that one over there is for people who want to argue about it.

Bring a lawn chair.

16 Likes

To me, while this is a completely outrageously dangerous time, I really think they are overestimating their clout. The capital riot was heinous, but in terms of numbers it wasn’t a statement of mass support in terms of the overall population.

BLM protests were bigger and more effective, and if the authorities had wanted to stop the capital riots, they could have at will. If it had come to using deadly force, it would have been a bloodbath and the people they are arresting now would be in the ground. If these people think they somehow showed the world that they can impose their will by force, well, they’re an even bigger embarrassment to themselves.

I guess if you can’t walk into Congress armed with skill and intelligence, a gun makes you feel better about it.

3 Likes

Thing is, the privilege won out in the end. They bullied their way through and declared victory. How was this permitted after Wednesday? Can they have forgotten already?

14 Likes

Never admit you were wrong. Never keep pushing it too far.

They’re like Charles Augustus Magnussen in Sherlock. Peeing in the fire place and saying I own you- there’s nothing you can do to me.

They must be disabused of that notion.

Learn that we’re not who they think we are. Harsh consequences. Though not as harsh as Sherlock’s response, of course.

7 Likes

Today.

I don’t see this flying all the time, every time. Fucking fine them, hell charge them. Concealed and open carry are illegal in DC.

16 Likes

It’s a temporary thing. “Important” people get away with it a few times when they shock-and-awe low-level employees in a situation the security person should have been made aware of but was unprepared for.

Now, once the lower level employee is told they have the right to put a stop to it, well… Nothing supplements one’s status like the ability to put self-important, fascist assholes in their place. This could end up with a Trumpist tazed and flopping on the floor like a fish.

The gifs will be glorious.

4 Likes

17 Likes