The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

My only issue with that image is that it should say/show White People RIOTING.

18 Likes

Boo this man.

19 Likes

Greg didnā€™t get the message: you are not worthy of trust not to attack your colleagues. You did this to yourself.

20 Likes

Boo hoo; now he vaguely knows how school kids and regular working peons feel on a regular basis.

25 Likes

Atrocity? ATROCITY?

He should be bowing down and kissing securityā€™s feet, because they give him the safety to be what would otherwise beā€¦ unsafe to be.

5 Likes
11 Likes

I think heā€™d be in favour of removing those too. He was one of the ā€˜the way to solve the problem of shootings in school is to arm the teachersā€™ goppers.

6 Likes
18 Likes

I went and read that guyā€™s thread and he posted a response/thread by the friend, Dawson Buchanan. Do they think people wonā€™t look at previous tweets?

eta: my guess is that the Carolina Hurricanes would have complained if their contractorā€™s new hire posted violent left-wing memes or threats. Companies and organizations generally do not like hiring people with self-admitted anger issues.

13 Likes

Do these people get a special security wave-through at the airports?

3 Likes

They arenā€™t, though. Someone posted this on another thread:
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/these-lawmakers-saw-extremist-mobs-storm-their-capitol-months-ago-the-damage-lasts

People are passing up opportunities to serve on various committees, and who knows how many wouldā€™ve considered running for office but never will now, due to the intimidation weā€™re seeing all over the place.

8 Likes

When Ayanna Pressley and her staff retreated to their office on the 6th and barricaded themselves inside, they found that every panic button system in the office had been mysteriously ripped out.

Now, keep in mind that as a member of the Squad, Pressley has been the subject of more than her share of right-wing vitriol, so she and her staff do regular safety drills. They knew the state of the panic buttons and were ready to use them.

But the panic buttons were gone. Removed, sometime prior to the insurrection.

Just another reminder that this wasnā€™t just a bunch of violent yoohoos goaded into attacking the Capitol. There was planning involved, including, it seems, from people on the inside.

18 Likes

Oh yeah, I wonder if this has something to do with it:

8 Likes

Almost certainly.

5 Likes
15 Likes

To keep those liberals on their toes! /s

You Get Me Yes GIF by Tristen J. Winger

12 Likes

From the Obvious Files: there is no loyalty amongst international fascists.

18 Likes

heā€™s weak now, they donā€™t want it to rub off on them

13 Likes

When youā€™re allergic to science you think anything bad is contagious.

10 Likes

Congratulations New Yorkers!!!

Sorry @FloridaManJefe!

ā€œ Following reports that Ivanka and Jared Kushner have purchased a $31 million plot of land on Miamiā€™s Indian Creek Island (dubbed the ā€œBillionaireā€™s Bunkerā€), Donald Trump Jr. and his human air horn of a girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, are said to be looking for homes in Jupiter, a town located in Palm Beach County which boasts its very own Trump golf course.ā€

15 Likes