The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Um, I know it’s been a while because of COVID, but have any of these people flown on a commercial airplane, attended a concert or sporting event, or been in a courthouse / city hall lately?

4 Likes

These 63 Billionaires Who Bankrolled Trump All The Way To Insurrection Have ‘No Right To Feel Shocked’

Will there be any accountability for these recent billionaire enablers of Donald Trump, who saw what damage he caused and still stood by him?"

That’s the question asked Tuesday by Chuck Collins, director of the Project on Inequality and the Common Good at the Institute for Policy Studies, following the release of a new analysis that identified 63 U.S. billionaires—worth a combined $243 billion—who collectively gave $33 million to the Trump Victory Fund over the last two years leading up to the 2020 presidential election.

11 Likes

What an optimist. Thinks she’s going to be out of prison.

13 Likes

oh, dear.
most unfortunate.
I haven’t been to the mainland in over a year and really have no desire to ever be in the Palm Beaches.
the people up there scare me!
[:shudder:]

14 Likes

May their air-conditioning be forever struggling to work, and they both develop skin cancer. :sun_with_face:

13 Likes

May they be popular with the mosquitos and alligators.

14 Likes

A pox of sinkholes on both their houses.

15 Likes

Quicksand and swamp leeches.

14 Likes

swamp leeches

I’m sure their home is set up for entertaining friends and relatives.

13 Likes

Florida will be under water soon enough.

Sorry @FloridaManJefe we’ll send you a boat!

12 Likes

got one, thanks!
and a relatively short trip to Bahamas, should it come to that.
(of course, Cuba’s closer. :wink:)

13 Likes

I hope all those islands are still there by the time it’s safe to travel again…

11 Likes

It will take a while, yet. The highest point on Key West is still 11 feet above sea level.

13 Likes

hey! I’m 13ft on my island home!
(like 2ft gonna save my sinkin’ arse)
ETA: we are on 4ft pilings on top of that. so, yeah. got that goin’ for me too…)

12 Likes

FTFY.

What the hell?

10 Likes

pumping stations in KW run all the time, much like New Orleans. Duval Street floods regularly and can be 3ft deep for days and weeks during rains + king tides.
seriously underwater.

11 Likes
18 Likes

Macias previously told The Daily Beast he did not invade the Capitol, pointing to a video of himself dancing to a pro-Trump rap duo outside the building.

Dear Pro-Trump Rap Duo and Rally Attendees:

wrong-with-you

That whole scene is messed up.

13 Likes
11 Likes

I found it just as offensive that he brandished that pair of geta and said Republicans were now in the position of the Japanese-Americans during WW2.

Tucker Carlson did not challenge on either of the points, in any way. Not even the softball “I will play devil’s advocate so you can go on” way. If he has any advertisers besides MyPillow left, that should honestly be the final straw for them.

4 Likes