The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Abuse of power? But he isn’t in power now?

7 Likes

She was elected to her first term in the House in November. She has no clue how anything in Congress works.

10 Likes

21 Likes

13 Likes

He’ll be in charge on the 21st, that’s enough for her.

6 Likes

Neither do I and yet I know you can’t impeach someone for something that hasn’t happened yet or that they had no control over.

10 Likes

Indeed, but your head contains more than Republican talking points and Qanon BS. Her’s likely does not.

14 Likes

“The Red Caps are coming! The Red Caps are coming!”

8 Likes

“ A Colorado resident who threatened to kill House Speaker Nancy Pelosi last week and drove to Washington, D.C., intending to take part in the riot at the U.S. Capitol was armed with an assault rifle, handgun and 2,500 rounds of ammunition when he made the threat, according to federal court documents filed Wednesday.”

“ Meredith’s ammunition stockpile included at least 320 “armor-piercing” rounds, according to a request for pre-trial detention filed Wednesday.”

No one needs that much ammunition. No one needs an assault rifle.

And no one needs god damn armor piercing bullets!

20 Likes

Something something wild boars… :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Only if they’re wearing armor and threatening the city.

10 Likes

Looks like Politico has decided to flush their credibility down the toilet today.

15 Likes

Well, I mean the deer are arming themselves, so I won’t be surprised if the boars are armoring up too!

10 Likes

Boars could definitely threaten the city, but the only armor they wear is on the shoulders, and the correct way to deal with them is ninjitsu.

Bebop_and_Rocksteady

17 Likes

Ben Shapiro…
…prominent thinkers and writers…

20 Likes

Just don’t let them get TransPasses.

10 Likes

And the winner of today’s headline contest goes to:

23 Likes

Dear God, he literally says that Republicans won’t vote for impeachment because they feel like everyone is out to get them. I can’t even make up how dumb this is.

Opposition to impeachment comes from a deep and abiding conservative belief that members of the opposing political tribe want their destruction, not simply to punish Trump for his behavior. Republicans believe that Democrats and the overwhelmingly liberal media see impeachment as an attempt to cudgel them collectively by lumping them in with the Capitol rioters thanks to their support for Trump.

And he also lies his ass off about denouncing Trump in the article and compares Trump declaring the election rigged to Stacy Abrams calling to end voter suppression.

19 Likes

TMW you accidentally confess to a federal felony because you’re impressed by the FBI’s Instagram skills.

23 Likes
16 Likes