The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Idiot.

Die with Lie

13 Likes
18 Likes

You know when you’ve hit bottom when…

19 Likes

That article gives me a familiar feeling- You know when you haven’t heard of someone unpleasant in a while, and you just begin to hope that maybe they’re not coming back, then BANG, up they pop, just as obnoxious as usual. Yeah, I’m feeling that in spades right now.

Who’s going to be next on the great merry-go-round of obnoxious idiots.

15 Likes

Same as it ever was.

17 Likes

You chumps better hope Biden passes that recovery package so you can get eviction protection, food aid and enhanced unemployment benefits.

23 Likes

Wow, they’re not kidding.

Foreign Policy: You served at the pleasure of the president but at the same time were charged with advancing U.S. national interests. Did you ever find those two things at odds with each other?

Rex Tillerson: Yes. There were multiple occasions where, in my view, the actions the president wanted to take were not consistent with our national security objectives

FP: One thing that always stood out to observers was the constant disparagement of U.S. allies. How did you view that?

RT: Well, he saw those as people who were weak. He used to say that over and over again. I don’t know why he viewed them as weak, other than they were overseeing free countries. It was very bizarre, and I could never understand that, and I still don’t.

18 Likes

Yeah, it’s inspiring, thinking of George Washington’s troops hunkered down in Valley Forge, staying in their AirB&Bs and getting their GrubHub and tweeting their racist memes.

If you stop and listen closely, you can hear them even now…

“Mom! Where’s my horned helmet?”

“I want to speak to your manager, this hardtack is NOT organic.”

13 Likes

Tuber head.

15 Likes

Sure. And in the meantime, we’ll just keep Trump as pres, right? Yeah, that’s a great plan, as long as you don’t care about the constitution or minor inconveniences like that. Stupid is not a curable condition.

(Yeah, of course, they don’t. Not even a little bit.)

16 Likes

well, if we went by tuberville’s plan, then because of the 20th if we haven’t sworn in biden the acting president will be pelosi. clearly tuberville’s staff is not being very helpful to him because they should have gotten him to understand that.

15 Likes

Well, considering that Tuberville seems to be going for the title of “Senator most uneducated in Constitutional requirements for job,” this is pretty much on par.

13 Likes

No wonder there’s so much red in their outfits; this is their 1776 moment, but they are playing the British, trying to keep their decrepit monarch in power against the will of the people.

13 Likes

They’re more Red Shirts than Red Coats.

11 Likes

16 Likes

On the one hand, Funny!
On the other hand, Damn you for making me look at that!

19 Likes
24 Likes

17 Likes

She’s using the confederate flag as a diaper? I’m conflicted.

13 Likes

Every time you remember Ben Shapiro exists you lose The Game

9 Likes