The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Half-(M)ast.

10 Likes

Turns out, threats of legal action for libelous claims work.

20 Likes
12 Likes

Just like when the judges would remind 45’s lawyers that they were under penalty of perjury when making accusations of voter fraud. Suddenly, when asked whether they had any concrete evidence of voter fraud, when their careers and freedom was on the line, the answer was “no.”

16 Likes

Miller added: “I kind of, you know, like, professionally, I’m like, wow, they’re doing pretty well, and they’re using a lot of irregular warfare concepts, information, all this stuff, in a way that, you know, like … good on them.”

16 Likes

What’s that old saying? “Never interrupt your enemy while he’s watching you make a mistake?”

Yup, pretty sure that’s it.

12 Likes

The whole Trump administration has a creepy infatuation with Russia. It’s like the Teen Beat heart throb for them. I bet they all have Putin posters on their bedroom walls, and doodle his name in their notebooks during meetings.

12 Likes
13 Likes

blank-stare

14 Likes

Yet the damage is already done, which is why I hope they still get sued into the ground

10 Likes

Kind of. Isn’t there a saying about how by the time the truth catches up, the lie’s been around the world 10 times already? I hope there are more consequences than simply issuing an apology.

ETA: doh, @Doctor_Faustus beat me to it.

9 Likes

So, you’re stating that you’re co-conspirators?

12 Likes

I’m not caring much about what’s deep inside her rotten little heart.

19 Likes

This grifter has at least ten “careers” and all of them scream “professional money borrower.”

I know that’s not the point but still.

17 Likes

But truth took the time to put on its ass-kicking boots.

11 Likes

It is known.

“Morality cannot be legislated, but behavior can be regulated. Judicial decrees may not change the heart, but they can restrain the heartless.”

21 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

16 Likes

23 Likes

21 Likes
16 Likes