The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Another Inauguration Day bonus departure:

12 Likes

To ‘b’ or not to ‘b’, that is the question.

Not, is the answer:

:wink:

15 Likes

Ooh, good to know! I always thought it was funny to imply that people would choose an immature sheep as their getaway animal.

18 Likes

I know you’re looking to the next primary, Rafael

But that dog won’t hunt in Pittsburgh.

21 Likes

Keep our city out of your mouth, Ted. You’re not welcome here.

15 Likes
18 Likes

Making it about the citizens of the city where the accord happened to be signed is a deft and cynical touch, sure to raise the ire of ignorant morons. Ted has obviously been studying the “idiot filter” methods of Nigerian 419 scammers in addition to the propaganda techniques of Goebbels.

15 Likes

But 'muh freedom fries!

6 Likes

Cruz can pound sand. Fires nearly took my home this summer, and did take the homes of too many of my neighbors.

Next time, let them take him instead, since he doesn’t believe in them.

16 Likes

Yeah, I was still a waitress back then… that bullshit never caught on outside of the DC businesses that catered to politicians, & even that limited support was brief.

13 Likes

You know I always wondered about this. I remember hearing people talking about it maybe on a radio show or something. At the time I was completely surrounded by intensely loyal republicans in the south. But I cannot remember anyone at any point saying “freedom fries” in real life as anything but a joke.

11 Likes

Ted, do not fuck with Steeler Nation. You will fair very poorly.

11 Likes

And don’t even think about the Pens fans. I mean, we saw what the Flyers mascot did to his base during the election. The Pens mascot is far more prone to violence.

6 Likes
6 Likes
20 Likes

tenor(17)

13 Likes

“ One sign said, “We now have a pedo rapist for president,” and the other said, “March is white pride month y’all.”

“ “I was going to buy this gas station. The owners talked about it, they said no deal, and I’m fired–and guess what, I went to celebrate with dinner,” said Joanne Selena Lopez. “I stood my ground and more people in America–we need to be able to do this, to stand your ground, to stop the cancel culture.”

“ Shepherd Express also acted as a U-Haul rental facility. After learning about the signs, U-Haul pulled their affiliation.”

10 Likes

Holy cow.

Gas is only $2.27 a gallon?

18 Likes

Sore Q Loser

"Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) said Thursday that she has filed articles of impeachment against President Biden, only a day after he was sworn into office.

The text of Greene’s articles of impeachment specifying any impeachable offenses committed by Biden was not immediately available. But Greene indicated that the articles accuse Biden of abusing his power while serving as vice president by allowing his son, Hunter, to serve on the board of a Ukrainian energy company." -TheHill

11 Likes

May the charges for inciting insurrection fall on this one as well.

15 Likes