The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Did she finally figure out how to do that? Some suggested that she’d thought that she just had to tweet it.

10 Likes

I’ll bet she’s planning a joint conference with Trump to announce his health care plan.

Or maybe infrastructure week.

10 Likes

She’s probably looking for somebody to speak Giulianiese.

8 Likes

These people are weird.

16 Likes

Without reading the article and only watching the ad, I thought the extremely suggestive “lickers” bit at the beginning was what set them off, but no, it’s the two guys at the end, isn’t it?

[reads]

Yeah, it’s the two guys. :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Um… That person looks suspiciously Non-White.

I just don’t get such delusional self-hatred; I really don’t…

12 Likes

Who would do that?!?

Using Cadbury creme eggs in baking - that’s diabetes just waiting to happen.

9 Likes

They’re so terrified of being perceived as gay that they haven’t looked into the Streisand Effect.

8 Likes

an indigenous-looking Latina white supremacist :confused:

6 Likes

they can’t stop inciting because they don’t have any other message

12 Likes

You know how it is. Roy Cohn wasn’t gay; the men he had sex with were gay.

14 Likes

Hey, they seem to be doin’ just fine on their own. No help needed.

10 Likes

You beat me to it; Republicans themselves are destroying the GOP.

10 Likes

Another nice thing that happened on Wednesday was that Cohn’s malign influence was expelled from the Oval Office after four years of occupancy. Il Douche may have thrown his evil mentor under the bus after the AIDS rumours started, but he learned all too much before then.

5 Likes

These guys have been flexing big time locally and nationally and seem to escape notice. That needs to stop.

11 Likes

obligatory quote oft attributed to napoleon (or sun tzu, or clausewitz, etc.)

“never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying themselves.”

9 Likes

One of my colleagues makes creme egg brownies and they are delicious.

3 Likes

Well, that gold jumpsuit and the general ‘gold’ decor is clearly praising Mammon and therefore all good Christians should refrain from eating Cadbury’s Creme Eggs and instead donate to worthy causes like soup kitchens and free hospitals?

Is that the problem?

/s

6 Likes

Also…

"Vice News’ Motherboard reported in November that the U.S. military was buying data from Muslim prayer app Muslim prayer via a third-party broker, X-Mode. The app then said it would stop sharing data with the broker.

The Wall Street Journal reported in February that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement have used commercial databases to patrol the border and track immigrants.

BuzzFeed News in October reported on an internal DHS memo arguing a warrant is not needed to obtain that sort of data." -TheHill

Something, something intensifies.

8 Likes
10 Likes