Caution Brain Bleach May Be Required.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not clicking that.

15 Likes

I envy you so much.

huge-mistake

17 Likes

Whenever I can, I try to indulge in JOMO; the JOY of ā€˜missing out.ā€™

That seemed like a fine time to practice.

17 Likes

My various blocking add-ons prevent twitter embedded videos from showing even a screen grab so click through i must andā€¦

reality

9 Likes

Is that Roger the Pinhead?!

Yeah, vomitous! Even though I ignored the lyrics.

7 Likes

The moirĆ© effects on Stoneā€™s shirt are out of control

6 Likes

When a coup hits your eye like a Trumpkin wise guy, thatā€™s a moireā€¦

16 Likes

I watch this stuff, likeā€¦ in constant shock. This shouldnā€™t be surprising by now, but every time I just canā€™t get my head around this phenomenon.

ā€œAre you going to feel foolish on March 5th when Bidenā€™s still President?ā€

ā€œUmmā€¦ Then Trump has a different plan.ā€

There will be so many doctoral dissertations on this religion of Trump.

10 Likes

Yeah, just throw a bunch of bones in the air and then write about what the scattered positions on the ground could possibly mean.

9 Likes

I was thinking how easily they slipped him into a political version of their own biblical prophesy. Now instead of Jesus is coming soon, it is Trump will be inaugurated soon. Book of Q, chapter something, verse something.

9 Likes

Chillingly accurate (according to their own prophecies):

13 Likes

After reading all that, it strikes me that the Trump administration, and that propagandist doctor they had working on him, all missed a grand opportunity. They could have faked his death and had him rise from the dead three days later. Itā€™s really not that big of a stretch, considering the kind of stuff his followers believe about Lucifarian Democrat conspiracies.

11 Likes

I hate to give that a like, but you have a point.

12 Likes

Many fringe presidential candidates have weird little cults around them, but they donā€™t usually get nominated, or elected, much less still control of one of the big parties even after losing the second time

Itā€™s as if Lyndon LaRouche managed to take over the Democratic Party in 1992

8 Likes

arya-cat-canals-wow

10 Likes

Ugh. Iā€™ve lost the habit of reading Dilbert in the weekend colour comics. Now Iā€™m actively avoiding them.

On the surface, this weekā€™s is a bland B-roll thatā€™s not very funny, but if you know Adamsā€™ ideology, heā€™s mocking people who take common expressions literally. In other words, all of Trump and Friendsā€™ incitement in front of an angry mob were just expressions that only a stupid engineer would take literally. (And all the insurrection mob who thought they were following Trumpā€™s orders.)

3 Likes

Time hasnā€™t been kind

12 Likes

Here is the cartoon if anybody wants to see it

Of course, a meeting in a conference room, discussing the market competition between two companies, is not the same as a rally outside Congress where a leader tells his minions to ā€œstop the stealā€ somehow and violence is the only plausible way that would happen

So, a bad comic strip making a bad analogy

9 Likes

Nice idea, but Iā€™ve seen the one on the right before. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes