The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Remember when the boss was supposed to be the stupid one? Strange how that’s shifted.

8 Likes

Umm. Good?

6 Likes

Ouch, my ears!

So bad it’s good? Well, maybe…

8 Likes

Hm… ugh.

9 Likes

ETA: I see now that @RickMycroft posted something on this already.

15 Likes

I don’t think it can be mentioned too many times.

13 Likes

My wife played that for me. Ugggh, fingernails on the blackboard!

Also, this is causing much pearl clutching in the conservative circles here.

Apparently they have decided the surfer dude-looking Ken is trans. No clue why, but there you have it.

16 Likes

I mean… he just has long hair?

10 Likes

Apparently, they can’t carry a motion or carry a tune.

13 Likes

Right? Tone deaf in so many ways!

8 Likes

Wait, this isn’t some sort of editing shenanigans where they pitch shift it or something? :anguished:

It’s the kind of thing Vic Berger would do since he’s already working on footage from Nazi-Con 2021 (turn your sound down).

7 Likes

:dizzy_face:

All I heard Ted Ruse say was “FREE DUUUUUUUMB!”

(Which don’t make no sense, cuz it’s something that whole gang of shitheels has already done.)

6 Likes

I actually yelped at one point. Oh, god, make that…two? three? Geez. Unless she’s someone’s beloved granddaughter, there is no excuse for that.

8 Likes

I’m doing my ‘JOMO’ thing right now, by not giving in to morbid curiosity…

12 Likes

Looks like half my friends in my 20’s… AFAIK they were just hippies :smiley:

2 Likes

These are great! And this just made me realize that Barbie has always been gender non-con formative, since gender was totally unrelated to genitals. :wink:

9 Likes

He could have at least added a “Thank you Orlando, I’ll be here all week. Try the veal!”

1 Like
16 Likes

And yet, Bernie, in their bizarro reality they are the ones who think they’re defending democracy - that seem right to you? I suppose the question then is how many Norse runes does it take until a Republican asks themselves “Are we the baddies?”

Fucking death cult.

9 Likes

Where did CNN get that splendidly friendly Oirishman? He’s great.

2 Likes