The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Donie O’Sullivan, from Caherciveen in Kerry. Give him time and he’ll be concealing his accent too.

Please don’t take my grumpiness as an attack.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Good God, woman!

/shudders
/retches
/gouges out eyes

13 Likes

But Americans LOVE Irish accents… especially us Irish Americans.

11 Likes

Profound impact of a loser booted out more likely.

8 Likes

This fscking guy…

7 Likes
11 Likes

America’s_Stonehenge - Wikipedia

4 Likes

Smith told CNN that Salem Police did not originally understand the phrase to be related to QAnon, but through the assistance of the FBI, authorities were able to track the phrase to related social media and other vandalism sites.

Surely this is willful ignorance trying to cover for the perp? They could have just googled it or, I don’t know, read the newspaper every once in a while.

Also, just so this is clear to anyone who hasn’t bothered to read the whole article: this isn’t an actual prehistoric site, only a roadside attraction that pretends that 18th and 19th century farming debris is ancient. That doesn’t make this person’s actions any better, though, especially because they carved their message into the stones with power tools!

3 Likes
12 Likes

“What I’m tryin’ to do is just harness the magic,"

11 Likes

Welp, no surprise there-- Tromp married a woman because she reminded him of his own ass.

4 Likes

Push to oust judge over absentee vote ruling sparks outcry - ABC News (go.com)

Wow. Here we go, any judge in red states who supports the constitution has to go. It’s the Republican way.

16 Likes

Me too! I had hoped this year I wouldn’t be using the word Nazi so much, but it isn’t looking good so far.

10 Likes

Not just judges, either

GOP Idaho lawmakers aim to defund party’s attorney general - ABC News

14 Likes

angry hate GIF

13 Likes
11 Likes

Are we supposed to, like, congratulate him for “only” needing over a year and a half to deprogram himself from what was apparently an ingrained habit of saying an extremely offensive racial slur*?

*as if there’s any other kind, I know, but come on

12 Likes

Makes sense. It’s a slice of the douchbag market that Parler’s unlikely to court.

7 Likes

And it only occurred to him 20 months ago that this was wrong? Where was he the previous 20, 30, 40 years?

14 Likes