The OTHER 1960s psychedelic motorcycle rider movie

Originally published at: The OTHER 1960s psychedelic motorcycle rider movie | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I prefer this slightly post-‘60s psychedelic biker movie (sourced from VHS for extra period charm):

After terrorizing their small town, motorcycle gang The Living Dead discovers the secret of eternal life, kill yourself while being determined to come back! It works, mostly, and they go back to terrorizing their small town. George Sanders’ last film.

7 Likes

Little romance or husband abandoning, but for motorcycle mayhem it’s hard to beat the1983 bomb, Warriors of the Lost World. And by motorcycle, I mean a futuristic AI bike with a CRT monitor and early 80’s era arcade graphics and sound.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I seem to remember that the addressing… the putting on of the all leather trouser suit was something to behold…
a nothing much followed with laughing while zooming along…

As long as we’re motor-biking thru terrible '80s flicks…

4 Likes

I mean there’s waaay more than two to choose from.

3 Likes

5 Likes
1 Like

The Girl on a Motorcycle reminds me of another Euro-sexsploitation & motorcyle adjacent flick called The Lickrish Quartet. It is quite a romp.

2 Likes

You had me at sexplotation.

I never considered flirting by throwing books at a girl on a ladder. Maybe my dating customs need updating.

2 Likes

It is fantastic indeed. I caught it on late night TV many years ago, which is as it should be.

2 Likes

Then there is ‘She Devils on Wheels’, which, if you are not familiar with the œuvre of Herschell Gordon Lewis, is rather low budget, except for one scene. Those gang colors though:

5 Likes

Good trivia associated with this film. From wiki:

In one of the first known examples of a post-credits scene, it is revealed that…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.