The People’s CDC is a collective of public health practitioners, scientists, and others working to reduce the harmful impacts of COVID-19

Originally published at: The People's CDC is a collective of public health practitioners, scientists, and others working to reduce the harmful impacts of COVID-19 | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Thank you. I managed to miss the Guardian article that would have otherwise alerted me to this new kid. Just joined.

2 Likes

Required reading. The COVID pandemic was basically fought by a group of courageous individuals who, luckily for all of us, managed to find each other. The politicized CDC was of little use, when not actually obstructionist.

2 Likes

A great read on how the Pandemic readiness was crafted in the Bush era and how that was not implemented fully during Covid-19. Michael Lewis hits it out of the park again https://www.theguardian.com/books/2021/may/05/the-premonition-by-michael-lewis-review-a-pandemic-story

1 Like

You beat me to it. Was a great read.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.