The Republican House of Horrors

If Monty opens one coffin and shows me a goat, should I stick with the coffin I have or switch?

7 Likes

So THAT’S why Kasich never makes a speech during the full moon! I should have known…

3 Likes

Supposedly the math points at you having a better chance if you stick, but it still feels counter-intuitive no matter how often i hear the explaination.

2 Likes
1 Like

Of course, if we scorch the earth so that Hillary is unelectable if Sanders doesn’t get the nomination, we’ll get to see the Republican House of Horrors for real!

SO NUKEYALAR WITH THE METAPHORS! It’s as if the primary were actually close, and the possibility of change wasn’t bullshit for the second time in eight years.

No the math points to you having a better chance if you swap. 2/3 vs 1/3, as long as Monty knows which coffin the real Abe is buried in, and removes one coffin he isn’t in.

5 Likes

I too was baffled by the universal Republican condemnation of Trump.

Why wouldn’t you (and this is their brain talking, not mine) punish the woman when you are (and again, this is their brain) murdering a baby when you have an abortion? Sure, the doctor is to blame. But so is the murdering (their brain, not mine!) mother.

Obviously, this is all the optics of the abortion debate and nothing more. The same way Republicans in red states can uniformly and robotically claim that all this new abortion clinic legislation is for “women’s health and safety” as opposed to what it’s really for: making it more difficult, both in time and cost, to get an abortion.

3 Likes

If it’s a gold bug then it must be neocon Volkswagen currency.

Brilliant!

Take the goat.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.