The sponsor of Florida's 'Don't Say Gay' bill finds an Act of God has damaged his home

Originally published at: The sponsor of Florida's 'Don't Say Gay' bill finds an Act of God has damaged his home | Boing Boing

12 Likes

I guess his god loves gay people more than a hater’s real estate. Good.

41 Likes

So it’s either God is sending Joe Harding a sign he’s being a dick, or climate change. Or both.

22 Likes

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

35 Likes

FuckThatGuy

38 Likes

Is it OK that I don’t give a shit what happens to that guy? Thanks in advance.

28 Likes

23 Likes

Sorry - god would have much better aim than that.

9 Likes

Did his next door neighbor approve of the bill, or disapprove? If the neighbor was flying a pride flag, this guy would probably feel like he was green-lighted.

7 Likes

If you go by the stories from Christian mythology, that’s much better aim that usual. It’s almost pin-point accuracy by biblical standards.

9 Likes

Looks like some fairly serious damage; not just a few loose shingles. I sent him my thoughts and prayers…also some glitter.

19 Likes

God hates bigots. Cool!

7 Likes

Tempted god’s wrath and found out.

6 Likes

I taunted him from a Twitter burner account. :wink:

7 Likes

Yeah, well, this asshole will say he was ‘blessed’, as were his neighbors, since no one was killed.
Seems to me, if he/they were truly ‘blessed’, then there wouldn’t have been a tornado in the first place!
In any case, he is still gonna be an asshole, & act accordingly.
He’s been blessed, doncha see?

7 Likes

6 Likes

Wait but if he’s Republican, he’ll probably figure out a way for taxpayers to foot the repair bills.

3 Likes

Were I one of Harding’s neighbors whose house was wrecked because he invoked the middle finger of God, I’d seriously be thinking now might be a good time to GTFO of dodge like Carl Spackler dropping the flagstick & bishop’s golf bag in Caddyshack.

4 Likes

Zeus is clearly angry with this self-righteous bigot…

#TaxTheChurches
#NeverVoteRepublican
#LGBTQ

5 Likes

unimpressed grumpy cat GIF

4 Likes