I’m a warrior seeking peace and an end to bloodshed. I’m on pilgrimage to the Temple to No Gods in the distant City of Gulls. My pilgrimage has brought me to the Ragged Forest, inhabited by the murder-cult of the ungod of spiders. My goal is to pass safely through and continue my pilgrimage.
You, my friends online, play the world. Your goal is to see me to my doom, instead of safely on my way. You’re allowed only to directly answer my direct questions, though, so you might not be able to do it.
- Only answer my questions.
- If you don’t already know the answer, make something up.
- Keep your answers short.
- If your answer’s disruptive, I’m allowed to ignore it.
- Otherwise, I have to go with the first answer somebody gives. I’ll “Like” it.
- You may subscribe to this thread if you like. Please use the sentence ‘no gods watch over you’ if you want to show that you are. (This is the only optional rule.)
I have wealth hidden in my clothing and very long hair, uncut, unbound.
I have been walking through the Ragged Forest for two days and I have come to the first waterfall of the Kepwan. My shoes lie on the rocks beside me, and the cold clear water is washing the weariness from my toes and ankles.
Something warns me of approaching danger. What warns me? Anyone should answer.