The Tentacuddle: a cthulhoid slanket

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/04/02/netflix-and-fhtagn.html

4 Likes

“Besuckered tentacles” wins the internet.

6 Likes

I’d say that whole sentence was pretty boss. Well done!

…whose terminal apertures will admit your own appendages for eating or other manipulative/ambulatory tasks, and it’s machine washable.

4 Likes

I read that line and the first thing that popped into my head was, “Who will be the first to use it as part of a sexual scenario?” Though admittedly it has almost certainly already happened - and it is machine washable.

who%20will%20be%20eaten%20first

2 Likes

Morticia Addams could dance in hers:

PhysicalFlippantAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb

6 Likes

Cute, but walking around in this is an accident waiting to happen.

1 Like

Would’ve been a lot funnier ten years ago.

Now we see where the Cult of Snuggie truly leads!

But vaguely what shape is it? I want to know the number of tentacles and their distribution!

The [Tentacuddle] cannot be described—there is no language for such abysms of shrieking and immemorial lunacy, such eldritch contradictions of all matter, force, and cosmic order.

4 Likes

Think of it as a three-dimensional shadow of something n-dimensional.
(Like an ordinary shadow is a two-dimensional representation of an three-dimensional object.)
It’s real shape can be neither perceived nor described by a mere human mind.
But apparently three-dimensional shadows of n-dimensional objects materialise as acrylic, so at least they are tangible. And washable.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.