The trailer for Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania gives us a solid look at Kang the Conqueror

Originally published at: The trailer for Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania gives us a solid look at Kang the Conqueror | Boing Boing

3 Likes

The only part that worried me about this was that Ant Man’s humor was largely based on his oddness/awkwardness of interacting with the real world with a veneer of superhero stuff on top. Having them go completely into CGI land feels off for the MCU version of the character.

“A solid look?”

We got introduced to the MCU Kang back in the first season of Loki.

4 Likes

Yes, but now we know that the Conqueror version of Kang isn’t an alligator. (Unfortunately.)

1 Like

I’m all Marvelled out. Seen them all except for the so called TV shows (Did you know that streaming is evil?) and I’ve had enough.

I’m here for Kang (AKA Nathaniel Richards). Thanos was always a little underwhelming to me as a big bad in the MCU. In the comics his genocidal tendencies are explained by his unrequited crush on Death. But in the MCU we have to rely on his overlooking that he could just double the resources and that halving the population would crash any economy even remotely like Earth’s. MCU Thanos is really bad at math.

4 Likes

kang

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.