The True Face of Zuckerberg slowly revealed with Photoshop

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/05/the-true-face-of-zuckerberg-sl.html

4 Likes

About halfway there I was sure he was going to be turned into a penis. I guess Youtube doesn’t allow penises.

12 Likes

Much quicker: sample mouth, replace eyes with mouth sample.

8 Likes

that was fun. i actually wasn’t expecting the result.

4 Likes

A few weeks ago a guy on the street was shouting at everyone “You people are all clones!”

I said to him as I walked by “Not me, I’m a reptilian.”

No response. I think he spit on the ground though.

12 Likes

I would feel so much better about things if we really were the victims of some invasion by covert operatives of another species. Sadly, looks like we’ve done all this to ourselves.

7 Likes

What if Zuckerberg was really Zoidberg???

11 Likes

Is this some kind of David Icke Jews control the world thing?

4 Likes

Yeah, Zuckerberg being Jewish turned this from light-hearted fun to a smidge squirmy for me…

7 Likes

I don’t know how anyone could stomach looking at his face for so long to effect the transformation. I just skipped to the end to see the final result!

gee where have I seen comparing jewish people to an animals before ?

2 Likes

No see, it started as a penis.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Ripley: You know, Burke, I don’t know which species is worse. You don’t see them f**king each other over for a goddamn percentage.

7 Likes

My money was on penis as well. Good fun when it finally clicked where they were going.

2 Likes

Why’d he make him into a good guy?
starfighter

Unless everything I know about that movie is backwards, and the alien was actually trying to say “The Last Starfighter is . . . Tucker Carlson.”
startucker

3 Likes

Hm. My version of photoshop seems to be missing the “fill in with lizardman” tool

3 Likes

Zuckerberg has ALWAYS looked like an animatronic thing to me. There can’t be a soul behind those utterly lifeless eyes.

2 Likes

I was actually expecting He-who-must-not-be-named… Voldemort?

Zuckerberg’s a Jew? Who knew?

Honestly and seriously, I had no idea - and don’t fucking care. The man’s a shit.

3 Likes