The ultimate guide to talking to a woman with headphones on

Do you react with similar disbelief to drivers with their windows rolled up?

9 Likes

I tried to find some kind of helpful messages there, but I couldn’t. This community is pure poison.

5 Likes

If it’s nice weather I have the windows down and the volume loud enough for everyone to enjoy my music:

-and that’s not for the lulz, I do love some Lords of Acid.

8 Likes

Ahahahahaha oh man, the author of the piece has a career of terrible pieces (and I sincerely hope his ex-GF changed her name and moved away)

https://twitter.com/feministripper/status/770433334266572800

34 Likes

Maybe the ex is telling everyone you are crazy because you are you clueless fuckwit.

On topic you can also say something if they have bad headphones and you can hear them from 5 seats away… you know like hey turn it down a bit we don’t need to hear that as well.

26 Likes

Stop calling me crazy, I want to get back with you.

26 Likes

Vomit is often a deal breaker.

Though if it isn’t maybe you found “the one”.

7 Likes
  1. You can’t talk your way out of dumped.

2. I wouldn’t want to be with someone who even thought they might not want to be with me. Yeesh, move on. Talk about pathetic.

35 Likes

THIS!
I never get the desire to stay with someone that doesn’t want to be with you! Not happy with me? Then go! Find someone you can be happy with! Don’t stay and make us both miserable!

25 Likes

No way man. It’s ALPHA!

/s

5 Likes

I am a terrible, terrible fish, the first thing that popped into my head was

Enhanced Dumping Techniques

I’m gonna send myself to a timeout now.

8 Likes

In my experience, most of the time women don’t seem to want to be randomly hit on. Headphones or no.

22 Likes

Maybe the dudes are so deep into PUA that they’re like “she’s not dumping me, she’s just negging me…I got this”

17 Likes

When I take transit I wear headphones. Nothing is playing, but i wear sunglasses and headphones none the less. Because this:

21 Likes

ETA: These two tweets are fake. I know because I faked them.

36 Likes

Thing I learned today: the acronym PUA which I’m going to always pronounce “pew-ah” because these individuals are anything but artists.

Francis Bacon concurs.

13 Likes

Yeah, I was gong to mention that one, too. Modern day survival skills.

7 Likes
The ultimate guide to talking to a woman with headphones on

You should probably take your headphones off before talking to anyone whether they are a woman or not.

23 Likes

Yeah, I suspect the great majority are just lonely guys who want a partner and don’t know how to go about it. Men are just as romantic as women, and just as insecure. Most of them would never have attended these seminars if they had somehow found a girlfriend, and now they are being taught to resent women and treat them as prey, advice which will make their lives worse until they grow out of it.

20 Likes

Paid Up Additions? Where do I sign up?

5 Likes