The Ultimate 'Netflix and Chill' Bundle

winces from memory of repressed pain

ETA: Strikes me as more of a cold-beans-straight-from-the-tin and Littlewoods catalogue sort of a drink.

1 Like

microwaved burrito that still has ice crystals in the center and is lava hot on the outside, mountain dew with sweet and sour mix and moonshine, and Ishtar (to make it a classy evening).

9 Likes

You smooth-talking bastard, you. :heart_decoration:

8 Likes

hmm… churchill date night…

A fifth of gin, another fifth of gin, and anything adapted from a Hemmingway novel.

5 Likes

What are you, 17???

7 Likes

Hmm… 17 me date night…

French fries, I had just started drinking coffee, and a free classical music concert at U of O. I also would have had really long hair and worn a fanny pack. A tie dye T-shirt and corduroy pants would not have been unusual.

5 Likes

Hot Pockets, Pepto Bismol, and a Jim Gaffigan cd.

3 Likes

No booze?

2 Likes

Nah, I was 18 when I started sneaking into bars. And by sneaking I mean saddling up to the bar and ordering a G&T, light on the T.

3 Likes

blinks

Oh, 21 was the legal age where you were?

4 Likes

In the US, we’re trusted to vote before we’re trusted to handle alcohol…

6 Likes

Continental US.

In the USVI, the legal drinking age is 18.

6 Likes

Good point.

Nice to see you playing the pedant card too. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m thinkin’ yacht trip. (But we are all 21 or older already!). Yeah, I’m still thinkin’ yacht trip.

6 Likes

I’ll go if you can get Moxie Marlinspike on board.

4 Likes

You mean I’m being as annoying as that one dude who never seems interesting enough to engage?

Ew.

Self = fucking checked.

6 Likes

Lol. Not my intent, though I did see that exchange earlier.

3 Likes

No, seriously; if I’m ever being an annoying ass instead of a funny, smart ass, please let me know.

There’s enough of that tedious shit on the internet as it is, already…

5 Likes

No problem, I’m pretty good about that kind of thing. (I hope.) We all have those moments where we feel like correcting minor details. Take that comment as a ribbing more than a statement on overall demeanor.

2 Likes

I was ‘reminiscing’ sardonically rather than ‘correcting’, actually.

I know that useless little factoid because I tended bar in the Caribbean at a redneck sports bar, and all the little snot nosed shits who were able to drink legally were a major pain in my ass.

4 Likes