The Ultimate 'Netflix and Chill' Bundle

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/07/27/the-ultimate-netflix-and-chi.html

This makes me feel very uncomfortable. If a person receives a box full of veggies (and doesn’t know how to cook, cause they can’t be arsed to go to a store), three random ass bottles of wine guaranteed to not go with the vegetarian Asian noodle soup or stir fry (please say it isn’t a stir fry with eggplant and leafy greens), and random ass foreign TV, I just don’t see this going down as a successful date night.

Chinese takeout, Thunderbird, and mst3k. That’s a solid date night.

18 Likes

You’re living in EPA now, right? :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Pizza, Mad Dog and a Steve Reeves film?

6 Likes

i’ve acclimated that fast, haven’t I.

2 Likes

Unless it comes with condoms, it’s not really “Netflix and chill,” now, is it?

8 Likes

I was thinking of a series of “Japh date night” posts based upon receiving deliveries of “random ass” movies, wine, and ingredients.

4 Likes

I could make it work. I may lose a few michelin stars, but I’m okay with that.

5 Likes

Oblig. (even if you didn’t use a hyphen…)

12 Likes

Is there a Netflix and Jill bundle?

Asking for a friend.

4 Likes

you know, i’ve never met anyone named Jill. Or now that I think about I’ve also never met someone named Netflix.

3 Likes

Fava beans, a fine Chianti, and Silence of the Lambs.

9 Likes

My mind skimmed that as “Rick Steves” film, so now I really want to see him in a movie where he’s an action hero while on his mild mannered travels. With wizard powers.

2 Likes

Tonight’s pledge special… "The Mellow Journeys Of Hercules! "

3 Likes

A few states do not allow direct shipment of Alcohol to individuals. Check with your ABC store.
Some have forms to fill out and you ship directly to the ABC to hold for pick up…(and pay state taxes). YMMV

1 Like

Microwave meal, 4-pack of Tennents Super-Strong Lager and RedTube.

8 Likes

Aaaaah, Super-T. The only industrial strength lager you can drink warm. The hangover’s not as bat as Special or Kestrel Bastard either. I remember it well…

2 Likes

Tramp juice?

1 Like

If it’s good enough for Churchill…

3 Likes

Just Look at all that wasteful, nonrecyclable packaging.

Just Look at it!