The VentiFresh Eco is a next generation odor killer that uses NASA tech to wipe out bad smells

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/07/the-ventifresh-eco-is-a-next-g.html

1 Like

If nasa tech is so great why does the ISS smell like a bag of farts?

5 Likes

4 Likes

Pro tip: when you find a bad smell, identify and remedy the cause for the smell.

I thought as a society we’re past putting on more perfume when we actually need a bath.

4 Likes

Tang, Teflon, and now this. Thank you NASA.

2 Likes

“Putting on more perfume when we actually need a bath” is still a good metahphor for many aspects of modern civilization though.

2 Likes

I think we’re at the stage of “stand outside and take your clothes off, I’ll get the hose” with modern civilisation.

3 Likes

What kind of horrible is going on in your house that the stink is so bad you need a 59 dollar air freshener

3 Likes

You did see the cat featured prominently in the video, right? Pro tip - do not feed tuna to kitty. You will regret it. :cry: :biohazard: :smirk_cat:

I’d have to see reviews from actual cat owners, but if it worked $59 would be a bargain. I don’t want to know how much money I’ve spent trying to deal with it over the years. This is probably why some people try to toilet train their cats.

2 Likes

Some parts of it are more like „kill it with fire“

I must be part cat.

1 Like

You have the advantage of opposable thumbs and potty training. Maybe there’s an upside to wearing PPE. Now when I walk in the door and that smell hits me in the face, the goggles keep my eyes from watering, the mask slows my gag reflex, and the gloves reduce the scrubbing needed after cleaning up.

The expression on my cat’s face :scream_cat: is just a bonus, because she refuses to cover up anything she does. Pandemic payback time.

3 Likes

People try to blame their farts on the dog – “It was him!!” Nope; it was the cat.

1 Like

Holy crap! (yes, it’s a pun)…maybe your kitty should become an outdoor kitty. That sounds brutal.

p.s. I do not have a cat, so no experience. Maybe they’re all brutal.

1 Like

Yes, yes they are. At least mine’s a senior kitty. My father was asked to cat sit by a little old lady at his church last year, and after two weeks she wouldn’t take it back. Turns out the cat wasn’t neutered, and now she’s in heat. So, it could be a lot worse. :crying_cat_face:

friends-anniversary-gif-8-o_z2voz3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.