The Venture Bros are back with the new trailer for Radiant is the Blood of the Baboon Heart

Originally published at: The Venture Bros are back with the new trailer for Radiant is the Blood of the Baboon Heart | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Is it going to be on MAX? I got the impression it was going to be a strait to Blu-ray / Digital Download. Either way, I got the Blu-ray per-ordered. Step two is to buy a Blu-ray player.

5 Likes

They don’t need a win. They need another shovelful of dirt.

Their nuking of such a massive catalog for a tax write-off instead of just adding it to the commons is atrocious and downright criminal.

3 Likes

Can’t tell you how happy this makes me. Befor this movie was announced, I thought about what I would do if I won an insane amount of lottery winnings. I would finance a ten-episode season of Venture Bros on the condition they use my voice and likeness for a one-episode villain like Think Tank or Turnbuckle.

3 Likes

Do they have an actual release date for this?

1 Like

Is there another, better trailer to get hyped over? That trailer just introduced characters instead of like, letting them be their awesome selves which gives me the pause born from unease. I’ve watched the entire series several times. Loved it more each time. This trailer feels like a rich kid chasing a dollar, found a Venture Brothers puppet and shoved his hand up its control hole, added an AI ghost writer and then danced hands to believability. I really hope I’m wrong. That shot of Hatred ascending the stairwell was, well that was not the best animation lets just say.

1 Like

July 21st digitial
July 25th disc

2 Likes

I was hooked on Venture Bros. from the premiere of the first episode. The gaps between seasons were always really difficult to wait out, but the new seasons (almost) always made it worth the wait. I really hope that this movie will be an epic finale to a fantastic series.

3 Likes

Finally, a reason to keep living.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.