The wasabi you think you're eating isn't wasabi

Also this:

1 Like

I hated that scene because all of a sudden the characters in the world of Cars eat human food?? The rules of this narrative universe are arbitrary and disturbing!

5 Likes

11 Likes

What I like that scene is that after being conned into seeing the first movie, I was able to avoid the sequels. That also has the virtue of leaving me to believe that it was the worst Pixar movie.

This is all you need to know about Cars 2:

It hit theaters a week before Michael Bay’s Transformers: Dark of the Moon and it was still the worst-reviewed movie about anthropomorphic talking vehicles that summer.

5 Likes

Ah, but what about Cars 3?

I mean, I assume they’re on Toy Story 9, Cars 8, Finding Nemo 7, Incredibles 6 and Monsters Inc. 5 by now.

And just wait until Disney takes over…

1 Like

The first time I split open a vanilla bean I was amazed at the complexity that I never knew existed using extract. It inspired me to find more recipes using bean instead of extract… its wonderful.

2 Likes

I think that happened a few years ago while we were sleep walking with our cell phones. No one even noticed they put an animatronic in the white house. [Takes another hit of fresh wasabi] Dude…

4 Likes

I would hope it is the same for real, fresh wasabi. But it’s much harder to obtain. Additionally, I wouldn’t know if the quality would be good, since I lack the comparison. There are very different qualities of vanilla pods on the global market, but basically everything you can buy in a usual shop in Europe is a good standard quality.

I still have to try Vanilla tahitiensis, to compare with V. planifolia

1 Like

How is either with steak?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.