The Wicked Ball keeps your cat happy and engaged even when you aren’t around

Originally published at: The Wicked Ball keeps your cat happy and engaged even when you aren't around | Boing Boing

You know what else keeps your cat happy and engaged even when you aren’t around, catches your pet’s attention, simulates the behavior of a small animal, boosts its curiosity and stimulates its sense of excitement and adventure, balances periods of play with periods of rest, and has a built-in collision sensor? A second cat.

12 Likes

I got a different version. My cats completely ignore it; my dogs seemed mildly interested watching me chase it for a few minutes. I’m pretty sure my pets are defective.

4 Likes

“Wicked ball” is what my uncle from Boston said he was left with after his bout with testicular cancer.

6 Likes

Is the Wicked Ball an evil twin to Happy Fun Ball?

6 Likes

directions unclear, ended up with 6 cats

6 Likes

When the hell I am not around these days?I need them to leave me alone while I work. I have pawprints/litter residue on my laptop.

1 Like

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

2 Likes

I assume Wicked Ball probably thoroughly enjoys being taunted.

3 Likes

Does it have Bluetooth so that Russian hackers can parkour it around your room, onto your desk and carefully press the right keys to unlock your bitcoin wallet, all while avoiding the cat?

6 Likes

Alright, I finally bought something from the BoingBoing store.

My TWO cats are both bored and need entertainment while I work 5 feet away. It’s gonna be a nightmare when I actually have to be getting back to the office.

4 Likes

Hackers Hacking GIF by MGM Studios

2 Likes

Inevitable my cats always find the packaging more interesting than the toy.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.